All in one controller/system

Hello everyone

I'm currently contemplating on getting myself an all-in-one dj system/controller that doesn't require a laptop/pc/tablet etc I have done abit of research with systems like the Pioneer XDJ-RX, DJ-RZX and Denon's MCX 8000 and other manufacturers but before I commit myself to any of these or other systems is anyone currently using has this kind of setup if so what's your experience with these and pro's/con's etc?

Thanks

ive got the xdj r1 and im loving it only downside is mixers only 2 channel but other than that im really happy

XDJ R1 is the one, as mentioned above nice 2 channel mixer with everything you need. Not too expensive either.

@MARKLAR have you found a way of recording sets? Don't have a scooby which external recorders would give me a reasonable quality of sound & I am under the impression you can't record to PC like you can with most other controllers.

XDJ R1 is the one, as mentioned above nice 2 channel mixer with everything you need. Not too expensive either.

@MARKLAR have you found a way of recording sets? Don't have a scooby which external recorders would give me a reasonable quality of sound & I am under the impression you can't record to PC like you can with most other controllers.

you can record either from booth out or from the usb

you can record either from booth out or from the usb
So RCA red & white cables to USB which plugs into PC then run audacity?

+ I'm also able to record from the USB stick? If so how?

Cheers, dying to find a solution

So RCA red & white cables to USB which plugs into PC then run audacity?

+ I'm also able to record from the USB stick? If so how?

Cheers, dying to find a solution

711eCvrAHIL._SL1500_.jpg

see the booth out you can use rca to 3.5 mm jack to record into audacity or you can use the usb output to record into audacity (got to fiddle about with settings in audacity to get it working tho just google recording into audacity with usb etc)
pretty sure u cant record straight to a usb stick though as there is only one usb 2 input and u use that for ur music

i prefer the usb output as it seems to sound abit cleaner plus i have both rca outputs going to amp and sub.lol

@MARKLAR Big help, cheers mate. Heard so much online about the downside of this controller being you can't record mixes, always just presumed it wasn't possible.

Back
Top Bottom