All I See

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
More liquid vibesssssss

Nice vocal too. Not too sure what everyone will think of it yet though. I've spent ages on this and I might think its great now but hate it later. Anyway... thought I'd share!

Still heavily in production:

ta

SC BEING A WANK AGAIN... CLICK LINK UNDER SC BAR

(Also... for some reason it sounds MUCH less exciting on sound cloud as opposed to my DAW. Any ideas why? It's a 320 mp3 that I uploaded)

Last edited:
I love the vocals... i must say.
Very cool sounding intro this actually makes me feel like dancing right from the start. The break rolls well... Then the vocals come in.. they work really well.

Good build.. Could be eq'd a little better though when it drops. The sub might a little too big, but nothing to worry about really in my opinion.

Overall it's got a good vibe to it, would love to hear more =)

Your bass sounds really wide mate, I'd take a look at that if I were you.

Apart from that I like this alot mate, really nice roller you got here. I think the vocals could do with being a tad louder and maybe a little boost at the high end of the spectrum would clear them up a little.

nice track, mixdowns a bit wonky, vocals need more space, you can probly take a tiny bit of the top end of the vocals (careful not to loose the definition of the words), and bring them up in the mix a bit more, feels like theres a bit to much air (10k ish) thru the whole track, and bassline needs a bit more control in the mid/lowmid range so it can sit in the mix nice and big, really like where your going with it tho! melodies and pads are luvly, breakdown is really nice, but the air and phaser are pullin it back

this is cool man, i like the arpeggio. sounds nice and full but i dunno some reason i think the snare is a little flat, it could be tighter or maybe have more low end? anyway i like this vibe tho man really nice

Back
Top Bottom