All hail Technoviking

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by DeeGun, Oct 20, 2015.

Tags:
  1. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

Awwww yeeeeeeah boiiiiiiiii!!!!!

3. logikz

what? can you cease and desist order the entire internet? surely not? what on earth did techno viking not staind to gain from such a massive meme

4. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

5. logikz

i cant help but think its weird techno viking would shun his internet fame, i mean he didnt have to capitalize n it, get a youtube show by vice, a merchadize range and a dance/sidescrolling beat em up computer game, but for ONCE the internet reacted positively to smomethnig, as a whole, you dont see what every day, in fact, i think its fair to say technoviking is one of the few if not the only mega sized meme that was received with no negative reactions whatseover

6. logikz

ok. well if his life was ruined through that video getting him branded a street fight vikingstep benevolent sentinel probotector rave meister ss phenobarbitol and grape flavored kool-aid drug thuggin fuck-parade guy (and thats the important part, its just guy, not asshole or bastard or idiot nor is it hero or awesome hunk or brilliant man of sterling principles, if you get known for doing anything online, you are likely to get fired) then i suppose he had to do something. im guessing thats what happened, because oit is a pretty goddamn strange verduct gggeggooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssgo soz spaced out with my hand on the keyboard