All good up front jump up/wobble/clownstep producers!!

There's a dj called Treazon, don't know if you've heard of him, but 'Sorry' and the forthcoming 'Playing Games' are both stompers... :rolleyes:

<------ Haha, look at my name... and check my myspace for Treazon audio!

http://www.myspace.com/djtreazon

The tunes aren't that great in the big scheme of things but could bring a smile to your face... Let me know if they do! I suggest listening to 'Sorry' and none of the others..

A new one will be put up on Monday

Cheers

Isn't Twisted Individual the only one who calls himself a clownstep producer? The frigging phrase must die, not become a proper dnb genre...

Isn't Twisted Individual the only one who calls himself a clownstep producer? The frigging phrase must die, not become a proper dnb genre...

Init, i always thought people used that to diss jump up. I mean clown step lol. Just call it Jump Up for fuck sake

yea i definatly had a smile on my face lol that sorry tune, i got that sample, neva thought to use it tho lol anyway i bin producing properly for about a year or so and ive done some colab tracks wiv smarty n trak d, aka dexcell so check out our space on /dexcell07 the tracks are well old an kinda crappy quality we got some new stuff in the makin so much shit were thinkin of doin an album for our first release on vinyl, shame we aint loaded tho, or else you'de see our shit in the shops now!

were busy sortin trak d's gay-rage releases, he's a sick producer man well worth a listen (even if u dont like garage) www.myspace.com/trakd u can really see how versitile he is seeing as were makin him produce dnb and he's proper into his garage.
Personally all my stuff is un-finished!
I have around 50 tunes that i just cant be arsed with. (keep listenin to the same loop over an over, not knowin wat to do!)

Keep on the production your definaltly gettin sumwer my advice to u is if u got money get yourself a mac book, and logic pro, if u dont (like us) get your self fruity loops 6 and a bunch of vst's thats wat we've been doing, an seeing as ur familiar wiv cubase use it with fruity. But its long learning a new program again! i went from reason to fruity loops, an ill never go back lol

Anyway enough ranting,
Safe,
Big up!

i think clownstep was the name used by Dylan to describe the nu-jumpup (tc, dub alley, silicon mistress by q project, dj evol,...). Since then it was used as a name to diss jump-up by people who prefer dark/hardstep etc. I like all :slayer:

:piss:PEOPLE WHO SAY CLOWNSTEP:sniper:

Back
Top Bottom