@ All DJ's, MC's, Producers...ALL ARTISTS!!!

Drum Project

Guys & Gals,

Just a reminder that The Drum Project are looking to promote new talent at our future monthly events at the Penthouse Nightclub.

The first event kicks off on Thursday October 12th at The Penthouse, Sun Street, in Hitchin, Hertfordshire with Kenny Ken!!

If you are a DJ, MC, Producer, or Vocalist etc and are interested in getting a chance to play at future events, then please come down on October 12th and give us a demo (Ask for Physikal, D Mix or Evolve).

Only demos handed in personally will be accepted as we are all about the personal touch, and would like to meet the people that may play at a future event

Thanks & Big up!

TDP.

I dunno u or your nite, but that 'all about the personal touch' ting?

:confused:

There's many proven quality DJs / producers on here, if u care to look, or PM me and I'll send you some recommendations.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's right.. you don't know us...

The Drum Project is run by myself and 3 mates. I've been in the scene since 1991, and I've been dj'ing for 12 years. I've spent thousands of pounds on records and going raving. So have the rest of my mates.. so first off... we are about d&b, not making money.. lets get that clear from the start.

We have our own radio show on www.bassjunkees.com every Thursday night from 10pm to midnight.

We're about promoting up and coming artists (ourselves included) in Hertfordshire (where we live).. and putting on banging nights locally. We've all put money in to make this happen, and hopefully with enough support, this will be a monthly event. At the end of the day, we want to meet like minded people... and we also want people to get involved. People can take it how they like..

I'd suggest coming down and meeting us, then giving your opinion... but I wouldn't want anyone to think we're trying to 'trick' you into paying £4 to see Kenny Ken and some wicked local dj's...:rolleyes:

Like I said, I don't know you...

There's plenty of very good DJs and producers on here. Just most promoters ask for a CD in the post, or a link to a set.

I do genuinely wish u the best of luck. Maybe I was being harsh and cynical, if so...Sorry

;) :beers:

Last edited:
Na, that's cool mate, and thanks..

It's easy to get deffinsive over something you've put a shed load of work / time into..

We were thinking of just giving an address to send mixes to.. again.. just want to be a bit different and meet people before we go handing out sets left right and center. Although it's obvioulsy on mixing ability... like you said though, there are plenty of good dj's etc.. and I've been about long enough to know that. You must also agree that for all these wicked dj's.. soem are nice people.. some, well... aren't. We just wanna give the good guys a go.. sounds a bit cheesy i know... but that's how we feel..

Nah...

I'm prepared to admit to being the moody fucker...

I've just spent (too) long term trying to promote my nite, and trusty residents, and give quality talent sets...

:2thumbs:

Too many DJs - Not enough sets...

Portsmouth, 4 yrs...

www.break-neck.com

resi DJs: SDM, Triple M, Charge

resi MCs: Stapleton & Flak

I'm (one of) the forum's self appointed cynics / advisors when it comes to promotin...

Back
Top Bottom