All About The Bass

HEIST

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
843
Likes
21
#2
diamond_geezer said:
This tune need a release BAD!!!!!!!

o_O
hehe thanks man - im not sure if we will be releasing this tho - however, I might go n on it and perhaps a slight remix good a rise. Glad your in to it mate
Strider
 

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,887
Likes
9
#3
Well now - if its not getting a release (jay sobs over keyboard), How about an Nice quality MP3 for the “Strider-Lovers”? Ill make sure it goes to good use :p
 

HEIST

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
843
Likes
21
#4
jay walker said:
Well now - if its not getting a release (jay sobs over keyboard), How about an Nice quality MP3 for the “Strider-Lovers”? Ill make sure it goes to good use :p
hehehe - man, like i said thanks for the support guys - I reckon i will be releasing it - but i just wanna make a couple of adjustments - yi na mean? To be honest - I really did'nt think people were gonna be into this one - but judging from the comments and a couple of very interesting phone calls - i musta been wrong
once again cheers for yr support
have u two got aim???
 

Serum

Well-Known Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,101
Likes
153
#5
Add me to the list of peepz that think this tune kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Real interesting bass sounds and a nice intro too to give it a theme (something the heavier tracks seem to be lacking these days)
 

HEIST

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
843
Likes
21
#7
Serum said:
Add me to the list of peepz that think this tune kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Real interesting bass sounds and a nice intro too to give it a theme (something the heavier tracks seem to be lacking these days)
thanks mate - you signed recently did'nt you???
 

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,887
Likes
9
#10
Posted by HEIST - 24-10-2003 at 15:12

hehehe - man, like i said thanks for the support guys - I reckon i will be releasing it - but i just wanna make a couple of adjustments - yi na mean? To be honest - I really did'nt think people were gonna be into this one - but judging from the comments and a couple of very interesting phone calls - i musta been wrong
once again cheers for yr support
have u two got aim???
whoodidklaww is my AIM - aint really used it before though!

I bet you got something special up your sleeve for this dnbforum vs dnbscene o_O

With your badself and Serum signed - Bad Ace Inc has gotta be next on the list imo!
 

HEIST

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
843
Likes
21
#11
jay walker said:
whoodidklaww is my AIM - aint really used it before though!

I bet you got something special up your sleeve for this dnbforum vs dnbscene o_O

With your badself and Serum signed - Bad Ace Inc has gotta be next on the list imo!
cool mate. Ive put a tune in for the competition yer - its all about next year for me now mate - im sitting on everything till then really. however im sure you'll hear a few more things on the dubs page soon enuff
cheers man
 

Serum

Well-Known Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
2,101
Likes
153
#12
Yeah I've also got to keep it quiet from now on really.
A big shame that I have to pretty much give up the net scene and stop giving away tunes. It's a big change from what I'm used to.
 

HEIST

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
843
Likes
21
#13
Serum said:
Yeah I've also got to keep it quiet from now on really.
A big shame that I have to pretty much give up the net scene and stop giving away tunes. It's a big change from what I'm used to.
why do u have to stop :wtf:
 
Top