Alix Perez

Recall & reflect would be immense on a large system.

The EP is for sure a great return to the Perez of yester year.

Everyone's going to grab this 2x12"... wouldn't be surprised if it sold out within a day :p

EDIT: If Exit released Pleasure District 005 around the same time of this EP everything would be absolutely peachy

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see Alix returning to this vibe. Not that I didn't like his recent style, but nothing can beat this.

Recall & reflect would be immense on a large system.

The EP is for sure a great return to the Perez of yester year.

It's clear that hearing Recall and reflect on the floor is going to be quite a special moment...

FUCK it's huge.

This is definitely one to appease all the haters! Guaranteed he's purposely done it based on all the internet hate from his 'older style' fans.

I'm one of the lucky ones that likes pretty much everything he does so it's all good whatever whatever for me! :)

Refreshing to see he's given the trappy stuff a rest, I was definitely bored of it. This is wicked.

This is definitely one to appease all the haters! Guaranteed he's purposely done it based on all the internet hate from his 'older style' fans.

I'm one of the lucky ones that likes pretty much everything he does so it's all good whatever whatever for me! :)

I too sail this ship... every thing that man touches is gold... check that artwork... I want him to touch me.

Killer EP, almost impossible to not like it. Really hope perez listens to the hype and produces a little bit more of this. It is after all what he does best...

I do love this stuff but I hope he returns to more experimental material, that free EP he put out was fucking fire!

Back
Top Bottom