Alix Perez v Skeptical - ??

BAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AW SHIT

:dutty:

tune is skeppy as fuck :gun:

:chainsaw:

For the amounts of (hype) likes, shares and comments this is getting, it's pretty bland and boring. I'll reserve real judgment when it's actually (ever) coming out tho.

For the amounts of (hype) likes, shares and comments this is getting, it's pretty bland and boring. I'll reserve real judgment when it's actually (ever) coming out tho.

goin by the switch at 30 seconds.. hopefully its a skeptical progressing tune(yagetzme?).. has the potential to be epic.

goin by the switch at 30 seconds.. hopefully its a skeptical progressing tune(yagetzme?).. has the potential to be epic.

Everything with those 2 names on it has potential. But this clip doesn't quiet excite me compared to the hype it's getting.

Everything with those 2 names on it has potential. But this clip doesn't quiet excite me compared to the hype it's getting.

well get excite. drink some buck fast and get real homo erotic about it. everything andy c can possible do is about hype. :hype:

Personally it's what I'd expect from both producers. Nice clean, deep, weighty vibes. Not sure what else people would expect to be honest?

Personally it's what I'd expect from both producers. Nice clean, deep, weighty vibes. Not sure what else people would expect to be honest?

Other than it's engineered to be clean, deep & weighty, that synth is absolutely bland and unspiring. Fair enough if you like it. I expected more.

Back
Top Bottom