Alix Perez - Undercover OR The XX - Shelter (Alix Perez rmx)?

goobige_500

Dirty Hertz
Anyone herd anything or got any info about this tune...personal of mine at the moment, cant get enough of it!! :missile:

It has the vocals form The XX - Shelter so i'm guessing it's a remix...

Opinions...?

Anyone herd anything or got any info about this tune...personal of mine at the moment, cant get enough of it!! :missile:

It has the vocals form The XX - Shelter so i'm guessing it's a remix...

Opinions...?

Perez standard loop with a few seconds of the melody in the back and a little vocal cut. That's definitely a bootleg and it's not doing much for me. Original on the other hand is brilliant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perez standard loop with a few seconds of the melody in the back and a little vocal cut. That's definitely a bootleg and it's not doing much for me. Original on the other hand is brilliant.

Fair enough, now u say it, it is a standard perez sound of late. Good to hear a more upbeat version of Shelter though.

How can you dislike the perez sound? This is a quality tune! I love this whole vibe at the moment though!

How can you dislike the perez sound? This is a quality tune! I love this whole vibe at the moment though!

I didn't say I disliked it, it's just nothing special. I like the perez vibe in general but it just doesn't work in this bootleg.

I didn't say I disliked it, it's just nothing special. I like the perez vibe in general but it just doesn't work in this bootleg.

It's a bit of a statement to declare it doesn't work at all, especially when it gets to 0.43 and just starts rolling on through

Back
Top Bottom