Alix Perez - The Observer

Sicx

VIP Junglist
sick sick sickkk.

Last edited by a moderator:
embedding disabled. fookin moody tune but not his best forthcoming imo. he's got a load of collabs with various people coming soon i believe. some with jubei, fuckin rawness

fucking loved this ever since i heard it on that rockwell take flight club mix, minimal at its best imo

embedding disabled. fookin moody tune but not his best forthcoming imo. he's got a load of collabs with various people coming soon i believe. some with jubei, fuckin rawness

ye i agree. spoke to him in november and he said he was working on something with icicle. havnt heard anything about it since tho, no doubt would be sick

I just want Self Control to drop.

It's not coming out mate. Got the word straight from the horse's mouth. Booked Perez to play at one of our nights and I asked him them, he said dBridge wants to keep it as an exclusive for the Fabriclive 50 mix. Which is a shame really, as it's probably one of the best tunes he's made.

Not really fussed on The Observer or Menacing Ways, s'all about the tune's he's done with Jubei and Zero T. Bad, bad beats.

It's not coming out mate. Got the word straight from the horse's mouth. Booked Perez to play at one of our nights and I asked him them, he said dBridge wants to keep it as an exclusive for the Fabriclive 50 mix. Which is a shame really, as it's probably one of the best tunes he's made.

Not really fussed on The Observer or Menacing Ways, s'all about the tune's he's done with Jubei and Zero T. Bad, bad beats.
For crying out loud ... why does this happen to all the best tunes?

out of interest bro (and if you don't mind me asking) how much was it to book perez?

out of interest bro (and if you don't mind me asking) how much was it to book perez?

well from a guess I would say when those artists start to get trough they were like 300-400£ now alix is pretty much established and booked every weekend so I guess its around 600-800£. Maybe less if you know him or can handle to work out a smaller fee.

I'm looking forward the most to Self Control aswell. Observer is cool and all but I'm all about Self Control :not_worth

Back
Top Bottom