Name your price: https://alixperez.bandcamp.com/

a2987006414_2.jpg

Acid Jam 04:13

Fuck 'Outta Here 02:49

Alix Perez, Stray - RIP N DIP 04:42

Understand 04:08

Finally rip n dip!!!!

Last edited:
Yusssss! Been waiting on Fuck Outta Here since he whacked on soundcloud a few months back.

Do we think the days of Perez producing liquid gold are over?

It's definitely not his current focus, but you can't exactly rule anything out with this man, he's touched every corner and I'm sure he'll come round full circle to liquid sooner or later.

It's definitely not his current focus, but you can't exactly rule anything out with this man, he's touched every corner and I'm sure he'll come round full circle to liquid sooner or later.

Yeah thats it man. One can hope. I'm liking this stuff a lot though don't get me wrong, everything he produces I seem to like. But he properly nailed it with 1984 and all the liquid he's done over the years has been sublime

^ got to agree with that, his liquid stuff was untouchable. a new track here or there would be lovey

this is shit!!!

so boring. unless your fucked off your face on some sort of rhino tranquilizer i fail to see how this can get anyone excited.
lowlz wouldn't go that far. they're well produced but I can see how anyone who got into Alix Perez via tracks like Crooklyn and Contradictions (like I did) wouldn't be into this at all

If you don't like Rip N Dip, there's something wrong with your soul. I know Watcha is gonna be stoked. He's been asking about for a long time.

maybe im too old to understand!

wish he would bring a dnb LP out again

This is dnb, its just a new style that is being experimented with at present. I can fully understand why everyone might not like it, but you shouldn't complain about new directions, because without them dnb would be seriously stale right now.

He's definitely not playing this in his live sets though. He was down there on Friday, playing nice liquid for the most of his set time and said he gets bored quickly if people ask him to only play this new stuff he's currently putting out.

Last edited:
He's definitely not playing this in his live sets though. He was down there on Friday, playing nice liquid for the most of his set time and said he gets bored quickly if people ask him to only play this new stuff he's currently putting out.
I saw him late last year and he hardly played any liquid, there were loads of this sort of stuff and Eprom tunes etc, not a complaint, I love the stuff, as much as I like liquid, I don't want to hear too much of it in a set

His sets are alway different which is why I like seeing him play, I've seen sets where he's torn the roof off (Metalheadz at fabric springs to mind), then other sets where he's been playing more half time bits (20/20) which was equally as good

His sets are alway different which is why I like seeing him play, I've seen sets where he's torn the roof off (Metalheadz at fabric springs to mind), then other sets where he's been playing more half time bits (20/20) which was equally as good

Amen Sammy,

Everytime I've seen him play he's done something different... keeps yah guessin. Saw him at the Mark System launch night expecting a full on half-time hip hoppy set and he came out firing rollers on all cylinders.

I think I love him.

Back
Top Bottom