Alix Perez Surplus One EP [FREE]

Maybe we could consider this the start of a series. "Surplus One" suggests that it's the first collection of left over productions, to me at least.
Anyway, very good EP and happy to hear from Alix again

This is dnb, its just a new style that is being experimented with at present. I can fully understand why everyone might not like it, but you shouldn't complain about new directions, because without them dnb would be seriously stale right now.

sorry but im not having it that this is dnb. lol

As much as i like some of this whatever you want to call it (music)
I'm hankering for some perez liquid. Contradictions, Melanie, Refusal, Forsaken, Crookyln.
There was a time when I thought he was going to make Calibre look like a droopy eyed no armed dribbling child.
That now rests on Ivy Lab and it takes 3 of them to even come close.

As WhoSayReload pointed out corretcly, he has some new liquid tunes in the making, sounding like mix of Calibre and Contradictions, which I'm really looking forward to.

You see, dnb only goes boom, tss, boom, boom, tss. It has to be same old recycled stuff over and over and over and over and over and over...

But this stuff isnt dnb!! Where is the energy? I would put this into the hip hop/grime category myself. But hey ho what do i know!

Each to their own and all that jazz

not my cuppa either, but nice move i guess .
i`ll keep playing my copy of 1984 though

Back
Top Bottom