Alix Perez LP 2. Any info?

as for rene lavice album, i don't think the "out of fucking nowhere" is the best way to market your stuff. they should've hyped it up for months. same with perez lp, if it's already being mastered then what are they waiting for? what do they gain for not giving out any info at all. just gonna result in lower sales imo. i know promoting costs money, but simple facebook shouts to keep fans updated or something would be already enough.

invisible is helping all right, but the way he does, makes him look like he thinks he's above others. i personally don't like this kind of attitude.

and you need to be a little bit more shut the fuck up.

Try taking that exclusive drum and bass dildo out of your ass

HAHA. Nice words D-Low, but invisible is useful in these parts...

Saw on Perez's Facebook the album is getting mastered so guess this is coming soon...

HAHA. Nice words D-Low, but invisible is useful in these parts...

Saw on Perez's Facebook the album is getting mastered so guess this is coming soon...

2-3 months at least with vinyl involved but yeah should be before the summer i guess. canny wait!

2ce3mfd.jpg

and another facebook tease

Nah quicker the better... if an album gets longed out it just gets teased for ages and ages and i cba for... most people have known this album has been in the works for a pretty long time now... think its perfect timing if it comes out in March

Personally hope it isn't filled with too many grime influenced half-time style tracks a la say nothin etc. Not my cup of tea at all, really want some deep liquid rollers!!

Nah quicker the better... if an album gets longed out it just gets teased for ages and ages and i cba for... most people have known this album has been in the works for a pretty long time now... think its perfect timing if it comes out in March

Yes agreed. Definitely think it needs to be released ASAP.
Hasn't been a mass of hype around this though like the last album IMO.

I remember seeing Perez at Renegade Hardware when 1984 was released and pretty much everyone had heard Myriads and was chatting to him about the LP...literally been not a single bit of audio for this except the boiler room set which allegedly the first tune is on the album. The longer we wait the more people won't be fussed...

Back
Top Bottom