Alix Perez LP 2. Any info?

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
Couldn't see a thread for it, might as well get the ball rolling.

Perez has been posting pics of his masters for the album samplers on his facebook which is too much teasing already. I've also seen today on Frictions 10 tunes of the moment (or whatever it was called) a Perez tune called Annies Song (which no surprise had no audio)

Has anyone got any info on any of this LP? it's seemingly been kept under wraps well by the Shogun guys.

Any Perez dubs flying about? Any vids from Shogun nights recently with Perez?

His set @ Outlook in the summer was chock full of tunes people didnt recognise and the place was going off...

Anyone?

There's this tune with Rockwell and MC Mantmast that should be coming out on the album, been dropped by Rockwell for a while now:
Alix Perez, Jehst & Foreign Beggars - Full Force:
There's a tune with dBridge called 'Distant Reflection' which can be heard at 1hr40mins on dBridge's fairly recent rinse fm mix. Has dBridge on the vocals and a perezy bassline.

Last edited by a moderator:
All about 'distant reflection'...although i'm not sure thats guna be on the album, or coming out at all, as d bridge made a comment on the recent Aptitue show, saying he doesn't know whats going on with it.

Ladders has been around for ages, doubt that will be on his LP, probably the same deal with Enemy of Reason. Listen to this Boiler Room, theres a few new bits on there, the tune he opens with is album material, he said so on facebook.

Listen to this Boiler Room, theres a few new bits on there, the tune he opens with is album material, he said so on facebook.

Saw that myself.

Big up Demshy for posting that Perez Rockwell Collab. Would like to see a release of that for sure. Repped.

I've also seen today on Frictions 10 tunes of the moment (or whatever it was called) a Perez tune called Annies Song (which no surprise had no audio)

It's non-drum and bass tune and Annie is his grandmother who pased away so he made a tune in memory of her...

There's this tune with Rockwell and MC Mantmast that should be coming out on the album, been dropped by Rockwell for a while now:

holy shit that first tune is sick

That tune is unfinished and it's never going to be released...

there's "ladders" with zero T, probably coming out on this album too..
got some footage when I played with him in november, tune at min 1 in this vid (not sure if it's an alix perez tune but it's huge and I don't know it): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGktt73cfj4

and on this one, first tune and the tune at 5.13: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6ZAPnPWOIs

Skeptical - Delusions

The tune after ''Skeptical - Delusions'' in the video is a collab between Alix Perez & Foreign Beggars, same as the video below, just in slightly different version that I prefer more than that new one ... :)

(Right after Rockwell's new tune)

You all need to be a little bit more patient... Expect the unexpected including some Drum and Bass soulfull stuff (Sabre kind of style), collab with Phace & Misanthrop, non-drum and bass tunes and more...

''Patience is a Virtue!''

Cheers ;)

talking about being a smart ass track after Delusions is Noisia Tryhard.

Oh! My mistake, there are two videos so I switched them a little bit...

Same night, same gig, same club, first tune right before 'Mefjus - Distantia''...

Hope you're happy now :)

his set was pretty heavy on the halftime bits, more so than when i've seen him before, i counted at least 3 tracks with foreign beggars vocals id never heard before :)

invisble is actually helping in his own way, he may act a bit childish but he's still helping us so lets all be friendly and stuff
and I can't quite believe that it's already gonna be out in march, that would be kind of like the Rene LaVice LP out of fucking nowhere

Back
Top Bottom