Alix Perez & Foreign Beggars- Dark Days

I dont like Perez but his tunes with the Beggars are fire. Menacing Ways should be on there too surely?

Next shogun release is Spectrasoul - Absentis/Glimpse, the release after that i believe is Icicle - Minimal Funk Dubstep VIP/Xylophobia. So i'd presume this ep will drop afer those but cant be sure. Promises to be an absolutely huge ep too!

Perez's tunes are by and large boring. Dark Days, The Cut Deepens and Menacing Ways are tidy.

The rest? Meh....forgetable

Lies and slander!
The Cut Deepens is the tune that gets least plays from the 6 tracks EP imo, he's had some fucking stonkers in his time!
Solitary Native
Melanie
I'm Free
Down The Line
Forsaken
Contradictions
9th Wonder
Suffer In Silence

fucking massive tune this though!

Lies and slander!
The Cut Deepens is the tune that gets least plays from the 6 tracks EP imo, he's had some fucking stonkers in his time!
Solitary Native
Melanie
I'm Free
Down The Line
Forsaken
Contradictions
9th Wonder
Suffer In Silence

MAGNOLIAS!!

can't wait for a release on this one

Lies and slander!
Solitary Native
Melanie
I'm Free
Down The Line
Forsaken
Contradictions
9th Wonder
Suffer In Silence

Melanie and I'm Free are just two examples of the type of boring tunes he makes. Break made Down The Line ten times better with his remix. The rest? Like i said....meh

Melanie and I'm Free are just two examples of the type of boring tunes he makes. Break made Down The Line ten times better with his remix. The rest? Like i said....meh

Nah mate. Killer tunes. If you ask me, Menacing ways is just a blander rehash of Myriads, which fucking kills it.
My bets for the new EP are the Noisia colab tune, Dark Days, Menacing Ways and The Observer. On a personal note, I find the last 2 rather dull. Love most of Perez's stuff, but sometimes he comes up short.
Still holding out a shred of hope for Self Control (even though he said it wasn't gonna happen), which I reckon is his best tune to date.

Back
Top Bottom