Alix Perez b2b Icicle and much more @ UKF Bass Culture - London (25.11.2011)

Bloodstream

soldout.jpg

With two months still to go before UKF Bass Culture takes over Alexandra Palace, we’re delighted to announced that the event has COMPLETELY SOLD OUT! We’d like to extend a massive THANK YOU to everyone who has purchased tickets to help make this one of the fastest selling events in 2011’s clubbing calendar. See you in November!

If you would still like to be a part of the huge weekend of electronic music at Alexandra Palace but missed out on Bass Culture tickets then fear not as tickets are still available for the following night on Saturday 26th November. Eric Prydz headlines, performing his final EPIC show of 2011 and bringing with him the best parts of his mind-blowing Brixton Academy and Global Gathering shows witnessed earlier this year. John Digweed will also play a significant part at the Together Winter Music Festival. His sell out Bedrock event at O₂ Academy Brixton last year stood him toe to toe with the world’s biggest acts and proved that he remains a hugely respected and loved DJ. Recognised by Mixmag as the heir to The Chemical Brothers throne, Simian Mobile Disco are one of the world’s most successful electronic acts, widely known for their stunning shows. With a tour diary that sees the superstar play to more than a million fans each year, there’s no doubt that Sander van Doorn is one of dance music’s favourite sons. Sander will show exactly why he has blasted himself to the top with a main stage performance at Alexandra Palace.

In the West Hall we welcome the mighty Vitalic who is expected to deliver a live set that is certain to knock everyone for six. His blistering, claustrophobically compressed production, beautifully brutal beats and madly addictive tunes will show just why he is recognised as a leading pioneer and innovator. He will be joined by one of the most talked-about remixers and producers in electronic music, the mysterious Fake Blood and one of the most thrilling new names in house and techno Maya Jane Coles. UK quartet Fenech Soler will play a very special full live set, having seen their popularity rise hugely over the past two years through productions such as ‘Lies’ and ‘Stop and Stare’.

Track ID: 2011-11-25 - UKF Bass Culture - 01 - Distance (Chestplate) vs. Tunnidge (Get Darker) @ Alexandra Palace - London - V.I.P. HQ Recordings INT
Audio Quality: CBR 128 kbps ©
Length: 01:01:49 minutes
Style: Dubstep
Size: 56,5 MB
Number: 1
Download:
:not_worth next up

Track ID: 2011-11-25 - UKF Bass Culture - 02 - Alix Perez (Shogun Audio) vs. Icicle (Shogun Audio) @ Alexandra Palace - London - V.I.P. HQ Recordings INT
Length: 01:06:05 minutes
Style: Drum`n`Bass
Size: 60,5 MB
Number: 2
Download:
:D http://ul.to/jimbn53c

Track ID: 2011-11-25 - UKF Bass Culture - 03 - Youngsta (ESP Agency) vs. Kryptic Minds (Swamp '81) @ Alexandra Palace - London - V.I.P. HQ Recordings INT
Length: 01:11:56 minutes
Style: Dubstep
Size: 65,8 MB
Number: 3
Download:
will be uploaded by approval of the artists

Track ID: 2011-11-25 - UKF Bass Culture - 04 - S.P.Y. (Metalheadz Records) vs. Total Science (C.I.A Records) @ Alexandra Palace - London - V.I.P. HQ Recordings INT
Length: 01:14:13 minutes
Size: 67,9 MB
Number: 4
Download:

Track ID: 2011-11-25 - UKF Bass Culture - 05 - dBridge (Exit Records) vs. Rockwell (Shogun Audio) @ Alexandra Palace - London - V.I.P. HQ Recordings INT
Length: 00:53:49 minutes
Size: 49,2 MB
Number: 5
Download:

20111125ukfbassculturef.jpg

dont start any discussions dude, I know what I'm doing, please compare your 192kbit with my 128kbit, The final results will be the same quality, so i do not believe in senseless waste of HDD space !

there was a tune on the rockwell b2b dbridge set that blew my mind. can't wait to hear it again

come on guys just allow the 'my sound quality is better than your sound quality' malarkey

can anyone confirm whether the perez icicle set is the one with marka > clarity - parallels?

Back
Top Bottom