Alix Perez - 1985

Alix Perez - "Without End" is my biggest solo project since my second album released in 2013. This mini LP was written to be listened to as a whole, as a body of work. I revisited a sound that I'm known for, deep & soulful Drum and Bass. "Without End" is a collection of perpetual tones for motion. This LP intends to create emotion and feeling, however it may be interpreted by the listener. The amazing art is by Ukranian painter BURENKO - His take on one of my press shots. I'm really proud of this project and excited for you all to listen to it.
Full release 18.09.2020 // Pre-order tomorrow.

No DRS in site...count me in! :teeth:

out yesterday, digi only, 1985vip002

a2929367299_10.jpg

onef027_620x.jpg

Fracture - Velocity EP (ONEF027) around 29th January

A) Shada Shada ft Nah Eeto
AA) Avian
B) Latee Killer
BB) Biscotti

Shadow of the former Minty :-/ around 2nd April

F4de (EP)
Righteous
SVP (w/ Icicle)
Whatever You Need

More wishy washy-ness :teeth:

Visages - Dark Guru EP (around 30th April)

Dark Guru
Egotrip
Gymnopédies
Yalda

More wishy washy-ness :teeth:

Visages - Dark Guru EP (around 30th April)

Dark Guru
Egotrip
Gymnopédies
Yalda

SICKNESS! shame they bunged the 140 tune in the first spot on the A side though, lol

Workforce - Care & Consideration EP up next, around 18th May. A bit better...

-Show You Something New ft Javeon
-Apply The Breaks
-Don't Tell (part 2)
-Reasons

Workforce - Care & Consideration EP up next, around 18th May. A bit better...

-Show You Something New ft Javeon
-Apply The Breaks
-Don't Tell (part 2)
-Reasons

Don't Tell Part ii is the one.

I just can't get into Workforce's heavier tunes, no matter how hard I try to like them, or listen to them over & over, I just don't enjoy them. His few soulful bits since going solo have been really nice, but when he goes heavier he just loses me. The funny thing is, back when they were Spectrasoul I enjoyed their heavier stuff. I don't even know why I don't like them in all honesty, they just give me this really uncool vibe

I just can't get into Workforce's heavier tunes, no matter how hard I try to like them, or listen to them over & over, I just don't enjoy them. His few soulful bits since going solo have been really nice, but when he goes heavier he just loses me. The funny thing is, back when they were Spectrasoul I enjoyed their heavier stuff. I don't even know why I don't like them in all honesty, they just give me this really uncool vibe

For me its the opposite. Spectrasoul made many a great deep tune with the single plates in their back catalogue, but seemed like they were pumping out album's worth of timid liquid tunes later as a duo with the occasional deep / experimental tune thrown in.

Workforce's output recently has been much the same, with a lack of balance / variety in the spectrum he can produce. Same could be said for Halogenix, Hyroglyifics and Submarine unfortunately. Only need look at some of their earliest tunes for examples. Some producer's don't want to be adventurous or run deep anymore :-/

Back
Top Bottom