Alix Perez - 1985

The new EP coming up in November is a banger (can't remember what it's called). Every tune is awesome.

The label's called 1985 because Google search for 1984 would just bring up George Orwell ;)

Drifting is one track I've been keen on for a couple of months, glad to see it come out.
Great EP all around!

He tweeted only recently that an EP with Skeptical has been finished, I'm sure its in production right now.

Perez releasing diverse, quality and original tunes at such a rate is awesome. It's hard to argue against him being the best and most consistent producer this year I reckon

Which new mix is this mate?

And Perez can do no wrong right now!
Raven and lurker were played at soul in motion Sunday and let's just say things got a little crazy..

I meant the last one for friction the other week on radio1... straight dnb (like he said :) ) wicked selection nice vibe all the way through! (though I liked shades beats as well :p) new tunes in there, definitely worth checking it out ;)

kind of crazy the tune is free on SC but you have to pay a dollar on bandcamp? It's well worth the dollar and I am sure even not lochness can scrounge up enough for the DL ...... just thought it was weird.

Back
Top Bottom