Alix Perez - 1985

Visages - Hagakure EP (around 25th February)

Visages - Lunar Eclipse Ft Strategy
Visages - Hagakure Ft Drone
Visages & Monty - Familiarity
Visages - Sunshine Mystery

Sunshine Mystery has the melodic sound that Visages excel at. Familiarity has a bit of foghorn going on which is surprising.

nah, had on pre-order from Redeye for a while now (was gonna email them and ask whats going on - I assume the Bandcamp orders were fulfilled with 49 'owning' on Discogs)
I got told of red-eye that it was supposed to be Friday just gone but still nothing unearthed are their distro messaged them but they didn't reply about it

I got told of red-eye that it was supposed to be Friday just gone but still nothing unearthed are their distro messaged them but they didn't reply about it

Says "Friday shipping" but that could mean anything :teeth:

Says "Friday shipping" but that could mean anything :teeth:

They have stock now

You might this it's a Chimpo alias by the sounds of things and the title but apparently not. I'm kinda feeling in, but probably not enough to purchase...

Metrodome - Manchester Since 1994 EP. Around 27th May.

Superfucked
Lover 2nite
Every Time
Jesus

"Manchester’s Metrodome makes his debut on 1985 Music with his weird but wonderful ‘Manchester Since 1994 EP’. This 4 track collection celebrates the best of the UK rave sound and choppy beats.

The making of this EP came from my obsession with old skool rave music!
I have been a record collector and DJ since I was 4 years old and I grew up around music, ravers and DJs.

"My dad told me the only way to get me to sleep was to put on Marcus Intalex and Mark XTC's 'Da Intalex' show on Pirate Radio station Kiss 102 FM back around 1995/1996.

This EP is dedicated to 4 year old me who loved Photek, Tom & Jerry, Orbital and Aphex Twin."

You might this it's a Chimpo alias by the sounds of things and the title but apparently not. I'm kinda feeling in, but probably not enough to purchase...

Metrodome - Manchester Since 1994 EP. Around 27th May.

Superfucked
Lover 2nite
Every Time
Jesus

"Manchester’s Metrodome makes his debut on 1985 Music with his weird but wonderful ‘Manchester Since 1994 EP’. This 4 track collection celebrates the best of the UK rave sound and choppy beats.

The making of this EP came from my obsession with old skool rave music!
I have been a record collector and DJ since I was 4 years old and I grew up around music, ravers and DJs.

"My dad told me the only way to get me to sleep was to put on Marcus Intalex and Mark XTC's 'Da Intalex' show on Pirate Radio station Kiss 102 FM back around 1995/1996.

This EP is dedicated to 4 year old me who loved Photek, Tom & Jerry, Orbital and Aphex Twin."

Metrodome is a DJ and Producer from Manchester. He was really well known around Manchester from an early age when he was playing sets at Sankey's when he was like 10 or 11 years old!

He's been a part of the production side of Levelz too. I sure he produced either LVL 07 or LVL 09.

Sunshine Mystery has the melodic sound that Visages excel at. Familiarity has a bit of foghorn going on which is surprising.
Lunar Eclipse is big but Familiarity goes in hard for me, one of the best tunes i've heard in ages. Just that rolling aggressive style with the right amount of horn. Sunshine Mystery is a lovely tune too though

Visages - From Lead To Gold (2 x 12") mini LP (ONEF049) around 9th December

MK Ultra
Shietan
Black Katana (w/Alix Perez)
Ouija Board (w/Envy)
From Lead To Gold
Emotions Software
Ace Of Spaces (w/Monty)
Gaia

Visages - From Lead To Gold (2 x 12") mini LP (ONEF049) around 9th December

MK Ultra
Shietan