Alien Vs Predator trailer >>>

Ab0|2Ti0N

WHAT THE FUCK IS JUICE???
VIP Junglist
Word. I use to read the Alien vs. Predator comics all the time.
Predator is so gangster, you can't phase that shit, actually the GOVERNATOR (Arnold Schwarzenegger) could. :zest:
The trailer looks good, just hope the film isn't corny. :clown:

Last edited:

mesh

VIP Junglist
man I watched original Predator on Sunday night and that is a bad-ass film. Alien is sick too, this film may actually get me to a cinema, :chainsaw:

GreenBoy

VIP Junglist
mesh said:
man I watched original Predator on Sunday night and that is a bad-ass film.
i was kinda sad when that arnold schwantz - :weakest:- kicked his ass in the first part. it is still a good movie... although the second was a total disappointment, hope they dont fuck this one up!

anyways, a little question... if aliens and predators would meet on the battlefield, who would win?

my vote goes to predators! :D all those fancy gadgets cant fail em!

Last edited:

Ab0|2Ti0N

WHAT THE FUCK IS JUICE???
VIP Junglist
GreenBoy said:
i was kinda sad when that arnold schwantz - :weakest:- kicked his ass in the first part. it is still a good movie... although the second was a total disappointment, hope they dont fuck this one up!

anyways, a little question... if aliens and predators would meet on the battlefield, who would win?

my vote goes to predators! :D all those fancy gadgets cant fail em!
Yah, the first one was badass. I actually been to that tunnel where they shot the last scene of all those predators in the ship in the 2nd one. It's this place in LA, but not a good place to go at night, bunch of bangers.
Well anyways, Predators should win, but the aliens got that acid spit son. :resick:

mesh

VIP Junglist
Alien has the maternal killing instinct down pat .. Predator really wants hunting trophies.
I know who has the most motivation ( in a evolutionary sense yo)

GreenBoy

VIP Junglist
mesh said:
Alien has the maternal killing instinct down pat .. Predator really wants hunting trophies.I know who has the most motivation ( in a evolutionary sense yo)
well, i just have to disagree with you. yes, you are right that predators are bout trophies, however we imagined that they were on a battlefield. aliens havent got any weapons besides awful voice, acid spit and god damn ugly claws. Predators have sophisticated weapons such as the lazer gun, they would blast the shit out of aliens, even if they do encouter close range battle, they have those really neat blades that will slice through aliens like knife goes trough butter... so i still think predators will win!

Predators all the way! :gpeace:

mesh

VIP Junglist
:monkey:
GreenBoy said:
well, i just have to disagree with you. yes, you are right that predators are bout trophies, however we imagined that they were on a battlefield. aliens havent got any weapons besides awful voice, acid spit and god damn ugly claws. Predators have sophisticated weapons such as the lazer gun, they would blast the shit out of aliens, even if they do encouter close range battle, they have those really neat blades that will slice through aliens like knife goes trough butter... so i still think predators will win!

Predators all the way! :gpeace:
yeah those weapons are nasty though ... take em away and its just a pussy-face on an intergalactic sojourn.

Alien is ruthless man, none of this "oh you don't have a gun I'll be nice to you ... oh you are too cool here have one of my trophies" rubbish !!
Plus Aliens hunt in packs and coordinate, Predator is a loner.

So who wold win out of Mickey Mouse ... :jerkit: haha I am not a scifi geek true
:monkey:

GreenBoy

VIP Junglist
mesh said:
Alien is ruthless man, none of this "oh you don't have a gun I'll be nice to you ... oh you are too cool here have one of my trophies" rubbish !! Plus Aliens hunt in packs and coordinate, Predator is a loner.
yep, point there, in man to man combat aliens would fuck the shit out of them... :boobies:

although, i still think predators will win :teeth:

Last edited:

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
could end up being aload of shite..

i hope not tho,,

Aliens is the baddest film ever made!!

i love all that violent scifi horror shiznit...makes me wanna kill sum one..

raahhh!!!