Alien Girl REMIX (not like the shit ones an actual remake)

At boobjunkie what is the website u can get all these pics, like the 1 in ur thread, with thee black frame and the white qoute/joke underneith, Ive seen loads of funny ones and wonder what the website wiv em all on is

I'm not actually sure geez sorry my mate sent me this one. I think safety knows though he posted loads of em up in a thread a few weeks ago (y)

nah .. that isnt an improvement.. wicked production but at the minute that style is so common... it just sounds too bright for me.

I heard a remix of the Plague out on Friday and the same thing.. wicked production but it all just sounds so biright y'know its lost that fatness...

im pretty sure that there is no way this well be released especially given the Groove situation lol

Sounds like the original with bells on....no way a remix of such a classic is ever gonna be better than the original

Hope the title (not like the shit ones) isnt aimed at my VIP Smarts! :rolf:
$lick started the thread and he wasnt aiming it at ur re-lick as thats sick, he's got a lot of other peoples atempts at remixing Alien Girl, and believe me they are terrible

its a generally not a wise idea to go shouting about an illegal remix ..especially when the label owner is in prison lol.

trust me... there was an illegal remix of Brand New Funk that turned up recently at a certain shop and it got a bit hectic! People get very annoyed sometimes about things like this.. Look at the whole Golide thing that resulted in Redeyes getting chucked down the stairs by the man himself! Wouldnt have thought Prototype waas a good label to try and do this to.. even though Groove is locked up!

Last edited:
TBH I think the origional sounds as fresh now as it did when it came out so no need for a re-lick, but can see why producers would want to give it a go, it's just to tempting!

Back
Top Bottom