Alexi - New Untitled Track (Dancefloor/Liquid) [WIP]

New Untitled Track (NUT) :laughing:
well, musically talking, this tracks own it. It gets a bit messy when both echoed elements (guitar and synth) get together.
Also that bass could be a little bit more subtle and in another scale (higher tones imo).
Also work on that snare ;) needs to be more natural to fit the whole song.

That guitar is sweet. When the synths come in, personally i think they're too loud, or the guitar's volume should go down.
I agree with neo with the snare though, it doesn't have enough power before the drop, and secondly it sounds like the synths are panning side to side too much :\

That's going to be a nice track when it's done :D

sounds nice man. kick in intro sounds a bit too heavy for the intro snare. and when u filter up the snare in the second 8 of the first 16 it sounds like you use a different snare after that which makes it sound a bit lacking when u bring it in. feeling the melody tho for sure. bit clarity/power on the synth after the drop perhaps? nice one

Cheers for the feedback peeps, this tune is really in it's infancy, and haven't spent any time on the mixdown, so I'll take onboard all the comments about levels etc. but that'll all come a lot later in the production process.

Listening back to it I agree with the comments about clarity, the synth panning is all over the place, and it's overly drenched in reverb, but glad you like the initial ideas.

Will hopefully have a finished version in the next few days, but any more comments are more than welcome...

big potential on this tune, the guitar sounds perfect.. melody is great, but the snare was just too weak for me..

Back
Top Bottom