Alexi // NEW TUNE // Twenty Four Seven (WIP)

I like it, but you should upload a higher quality one... And why is it so short? Make it longer :) I wanna hear more.

cheers mate,

unfortunately it isn't any longer, this is the main theme and wanted to run it past people before spending time filling out of the rest of the tune

Just stuck trying to get anything more exciting for the rest of the tune than repeating the same 16 bars with different instruments and drum fills lol

Love the bass line. The song sounds good. Just think the synth patches sound a tad plain, need a bit of spicing up (taste)

Good wip

Love the bass line. The song sounds good. Just think the synth patches sound a tad plain, need a bit of spicing up (taste)

Good wip

nice one mate, yeah the main synth only has a touch of reverb and that's it, tend to do effects and processor near the end of the production stage, so will go mad on the fx inabit

glad you're feeling it

can't comment on mixdown due to being in headphones
The kick rush was too fast as in not enough warning there is a kick rush. The vocal clip works extremely well, but I think there needs to be something more, maybe some bass stabs or another kind of bassline or something on top of what you already have there.
Sounding good, keep it up :D

can't comment on mixdown due to being in headphones
The kick rush was too fast as in not enough warning there is a kick rush. The vocal clip works extremely well, but I think there needs to be something more, maybe some bass stabs or another kind of bassline or something on top of what you already have there.
Sounding good, keep it up :D

cheers mate, the kick rush ain't ideal, it's just there to emphasise the drop while I write something more inventive

Back
Top Bottom