Alexi - New Track - Traveler (Remix)

Intro was alittle plain cand no real builder or breakdown pre drop which would have set it off nicely, the scape/atmosphere im really feelin on this piece tho, maybe some synth stabs to put a little mre high end inta the tune too. But on the whole a nice lickle liquid vibe bro. Onve the tracks rolled out for a bit to it would be good to continue the journey instead of being abit repetitve, switch it up and take it down low.

Peace m8

Pan-D

i agree with pandemik. id like to say i find a pretty darn sweet tune. whered you get that break? im guessing a sample cd but if you made it yourself i would have to congratulate you sir

i agree with pandemik. id like to say i find a pretty darn sweet tune. whered you get that break? im guessing a sample cd but if you made it yourself i would have to congratulate you sir

Yeah, I wish I'd made that break, it was from the 260db drum & bass interface refill

Very smooth. The atmospheric trumpet thing is nice, but I think it should go on longer instead of coming in and out. This would make a nice ending track in a compilation.
Big up big up!

Back
Top Bottom