Alexi // Footsoldier // (Dj-Dusty remix)

its sick but like any awesome jump up ish song u need some sick voice sample at the start

lol cheers mate, yeh i wanted to put a vocal on it but the original didnt have one, wasnt sure if it was a good idea to put one in, ill leave that up to alexi to decide

Typing as I listened:

Yes mate loving the intro pads and bloops, sounding sick. Drums come in sounding nicely produced. nice little bass tease in there, we like the bass tease :)
Yes mate, this tune is bangin', there's definately a place for a vocal in it, but I don't know if it's a good idea as you said. :P

Good work brev, keep it up.

Typing as I listened:

Yes mate loving the intro pads and bloops, sounding sick. Drums come in sounding nicely produced. nice little bass tease in there, we like the bass tease :)
Yes mate, this tune is bangin', there's definately a place for a vocal in it, but I don't know if it's a good idea as you said. :P

Good work brev, keep it up.

cheers guys, did you check out my tunes pick up and party people?

They are in other threads on the forum.

Check em out if ya get 5 mins

lol cheers mate, yeh i will look for a vocal 2moro and do a general mixdown, if you pm me your AIM then ill wack over the 320 so you can play it out (i know i will lol)

I cant take all the credit for it, Alexi made some of the killer samples, i just touched them up abit and added abit of my own flavour!!!

Mate im really grateful for the feedback, but just keep at it geez, im not really that good lol im sure there are alot better producers on here that can do a better job (dangerous, Zeal etc...)

Glad you like it geez, would love to do another one soon ;)

Back
Top Bottom