Alexi // Footsoldier (Dj-Dusty Remix) - (Finished)

groelle

VIP Junglist
@dl. zshare is a fucking bitch, tho.

edit: downloaded twice, first attempt 1.2mb, second, 2.7 ... fucking zshare.

Last edited:

groelle

VIP Junglist
my internet connection is pretty gay and as zshare wont allow me to buffer the whole song i can only hear it in parts..

edit: now its stuck at 8%. gay!

decent tune, sub sounds nice and clear.. id like to have my snare a bit more forward in the mix for this sorta track. it doesnt sound too bad though sorta at the back.. percussion sounds tight..

style/synth aint my cup of tea. sounds a bit too formulaic/predictable for me. but for this subgenre formulaic seems to be the way to go in my opinion.

anyway, keep it up dude.

Big tings. As has been said before its a bit formulaic, but when compared to some tunes by established artists of a similar style, the arrangement of this tune is superior I reckon, put together really well.

That second bass noise is violent aswell!

dj-dusty

VIP Junglist
Big tings. As has been said before its a bit formulaic, but when compared to some tunes by established artists of a similar style, the arrangement of this tune is superior I reckon, put together really well.

That second bass noise is violent aswell!
Cheers guys, my first remix so i am really happy with it.
Yeh mate i really love that second sample, prob the first actual heavy sample ive produced lol, could do with some touching up but defo got potentiol.

@Alexi - yeh mate i will e mail you the samples (barring mine lol) so you can finish off your track and shizz ;)

dj-dusty

VIP Junglist
sweet track man, did u automate attacks/cutoffs for the second bass noise or what? interested to know how u did it
It took me ages to get it sounding right, its a mixture of two wave forms (cant remember what ones) ring modulated them and filtered to how i saw fit.

Then i heavily distorted it and filtered it a tad more.

A little attack and a short decay blah blah (the usual)

Wont give out two much info coz i dont want every cunt robbing up my samples lol

But thats the basics