Alexi - 3 New Tunes - 3 Different Genres - Deep/Liquid/Jump Up

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by Alexi, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Alexi

Alexi Drench Audio

Alright guys, my laptops broken so haven't produced anything in a while but found these demos on a memory stick, so thought I'd upload them for your listening pleasure

Check them out at
    http://myspace.com/AlexiDNB

Hidden Agenda (Deep)
    Afterdawn (Liquid)
    Footsoldier (Jump Up)

Any feedback would be great as I'm looking to finish them off once I scrape the money together to get a new computer

Cheers, Alexi

2. SE_Corner_Boro

SE_Corner_Boro New Member

Afterdawn is nice and chilled, but not my flavour, if i had money to spend I wouldnt buy it. Good effort though sure many will like it.

Hidden Agenda - Fucking love this track. Love the chilled tranquil intro, and then when the beat kicks in its great. Only advice is to make it longer mate ;) Id definitely buy this though. Great tune 4/5

Footsoldier - This is really banging, another excellent effort, 4/5. love the main riff you've made and again I would definitely buy this. I will keep a look out for you in the future you have some big tunes here.

3. Alexi

Alexi Drench Audio

Cheers for the feedback mate, glad you liked them. The reason Hidden Agenda is so short is because it was still being written when my laptop broke, so I thought I'd upload the idea and skelton of the track, all of them need a proper mixdown and some tweaks

4. chris getme

chris getme Dub Logic

Alrite alexi.
    I like parts of hidden agenda but honestly that bass grates. Not sure why, but probs easy to sort out with a bit of tweakage, and you said that its not finished so im sure u will sort it as the melodies fine.

Already commented on footsoldier. The arrangement is fuckin sick, put together like a pro. Is a big tune, but not really my thing.

Afterdawn is heavy. Is it a new version cos iv herd it b4 but this one sounds much better.

Keep the push on alexi, soundin better every time bruv.