Alex Reece - Pulp Fiction

I thought about the version he plays on 'Assasin'.It sounds slighty different to the original but it's not the Lynx Remix.

the version on assassins does sound abit cleaner
its not the lynx remix though
both good imo :)

Would like the original, want headz to re-press the classics soo many ive missed

Headz repressed this along with about 6 classics few years back, stuff like:

Pulp Fiction
Metropolis
The bass 2 dark etc

The original is really slow btw. * Friction and Andy C have copies which have been piched up so it doesnt fuk up there mix

For example too mix with a Sub Focus track set at 0 pitch, you gonna need Pulp Fiction on +9 ... so quite achievable in the mix when using dual pitch decks such as 1210m5G's ... More chance of getting that in a mix as apposed to Renegade Snares which is looking to be more +16 so not really achievable.

Last edited:
andy and friction have their own version, which has been pitched up a bit

Yeah. I would of thought they got dubs cut, after pitching them up in ableton or something hence retaining the key or summing.

But i jst slap it on the decks, dual pitch tis a beauty.

Headz repressed this along with about 6 classics few years back, stuff like:

Pulp Fiction
Metropolis
The bass 2 dark etc

For example too mix with a Sub Focus track set at 0 pitch, you gonna need Pulp Fiction on +9 ... so quite achievable in the mix when using dual pitch decks such as 1210m5G's ... More chance of getting that in a mix as apposed to Renegade Snares which is looking to be more +16 so not really achievable.

They gunna do the same again seeing as its Metalheadz 15yr thing?

Yeah. I would of thought they got dubs cut, after pitching them up in ableton or something hence retaining the key or summing.

But i jst slap it on the decks, dual pitch tis a beauty.

Does it not sound rediculous pitched up 16% tho? I didnt think Technics had a Key Lock like the Stantons & Numarks

I just burnt my copy to CD...

Am I the only person on the face of the planet that notices the tempo slip at at around the 5th or 6th 32 after the 1st & 2nd break?

Wait, wut. Now im confused.

Stantons and Numarks have a keylock?
What the fuck is a keylock?
Any why dont Technics have one?

keylock, is when u adjust the pitch and the key stays the same so it dnt sound liek a chipmunk singing...duno y technics dnt have it.

Back
Top Bottom