Alex Reece - Pulp Fiction

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
I thought about the version he plays on 'Assasin'.It sounds slighty different to the original but it's not the Lynx Remix.

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
Would like the original, want headz to re-press the classics soo many ive missed
Headz repressed this along with about 6 classics few years back, stuff like:

Pulp Fiction
Metropolis
The bass 2 dark etc

The original is really slow btw. * Friction and Andy C have copies which have been piched up so it doesnt fuk up there mix
For example too mix with a Sub Focus track set at 0 pitch, you gonna need Pulp Fiction on +9 ... so quite achievable in the mix when using dual pitch decks such as 1210m5G's ... More chance of getting that in a mix as apposed to Renegade Snares which is looking to be more +16 so not really achievable.

Last edited:

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
andy and friction have their own version, which has been pitched up a bit
Yeah. I would of thought they got dubs cut, after pitching them up in ableton or something hence retaining the key or summing.

But i jst slap it on the decks, dual pitch tis a beauty.

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Headz repressed this along with about 6 classics few years back, stuff like:

Pulp Fiction
Metropolis
The bass 2 dark etc

For example too mix with a Sub Focus track set at 0 pitch, you gonna need Pulp Fiction on +9 ... so quite achievable in the mix when using dual pitch decks such as 1210m5G's ... More chance of getting that in a mix as apposed to Renegade Snares which is looking to be more +16 so not really achievable.
They gunna do the same again seeing as its Metalheadz 15yr thing?

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Yeah. I would of thought they got dubs cut, after pitching them up in ableton or something hence retaining the key or summing.

But i jst slap it on the decks, dual pitch tis a beauty.
Does it not sound rediculous pitched up 16% tho? I didnt think Technics had a Key Lock like the Stantons & Numarks

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
I just burnt my copy to CD...

Am I the only person on the face of the planet that notices the tempo slip at at around the 5th or 6th 32 after the 1st & 2nd break?