ALEX REECE-PULP FICTION (LYNX REMIX)

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
not much different to be honest at all,but sounds pretty good few tweaks hear and there,problem with the original which i have is i rarely mix wid it as its so slow and even at max pitch i cant get it fast enough to mix wid other tunes unless i want to mix like a snail,so this remix may be worth it for that alone.

second tune http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00rd79f

Sounds crisp. Couldn't really play with it much, but would have been nice to see Alex reese get off his arse and do the re-touch.

EDIT THE HORNZ SOUND SHIT.WHY USE A CASIO WHEN YOU CAN USE REAL BRASS SAMPLES. OH FOR FUCKS SAKE. RUINED IT FOR ME...also horns have been quantised..sounds wooden, lost the feel.

loving that remix. Everything Lynx touches is really good. Hot Ride Remix, that MIA Remix, Doghouse Remix baaadman!

Really hope this gets a release, would be so worth it just to be able to mix the fucker

yeah its defo the full tune on the dnbarena album ..... downloaded it yesterday. I think if Lynx had fucked about with it too much he would have been gunned anyway, a high profile remix like this is always tough for artists as people are never entirely happy with the finished product.

As with the marky and spy remix of Atlantis, I think it's just so that they can mix out the tune at a modern bpm more easily... Cause its not like he did anything to the tune

As with the marky and spy remix of Atlantis, I think it's just so that they can mix out the tune at a modern bpm more easily... Cause its not like he did anything to the tune

think your right buddy, still fucking glad he did the remix coz i've been mixing this tune all day, used to piss me off that i could only ever mix pulp fiction with other jungle tracks and nothing else

Back
Top Bottom