Alex Clare- Too Close (W3st Jump Up Remix) all criticism and suggestions loved...4vr

Re: Alex Clare- Too Close (W3st Jump Up Remix) all criticism and suggestions loved...

I love the original.
The song is cool but the vocals sound to forced tempo. What is the original tempo? Where did you get the Vocal sample?

Re: Alex Clare- Too Close (W3st Jump Up Remix) all criticism and suggestions loved...

yeah its a good song, i think the fast vocals sound beast, but then again I am definitely biased. 126 is the original :/ and I bought it off itunes

yeah its a good song, i think the fast vocals sound beast, but then again I am definitely biased. 126 is the original :/ and I bought it off itunes

126 ehh... Then I have no ideas. Still good remix anyway.

Nice. Try and play with your drums. The snare needs a lot more weight. and in general they need to be louder. Not sure about the bass sound itself but I'm really loving the bass line.

Could be a banger!

Nice. Try and play with your drums. The snare needs a lot more weight. and in general they need to be louder. Not sure about the bass sound itself but I'm really loving the bass line.

Could be a banger!

cheers sam, needed that advise for my mixdown. ill get to that tonight and post an update for yall.... then free dl's as usual

easy guys

Really fun. I like this remix.

Back
Top Bottom