Alex Clare- Too Close (W3st Jump Up Remix) all criticism and suggestions loved...4vr

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Re: Alex Clare- Too Close (W3st Jump Up Remix) all criticism and suggestions loved...

I love the original.
The song is cool but the vocals sound to forced tempo. What is the original tempo? Where did you get the Vocal sample?

W3st

Unsigned DnB Producer
Re: Alex Clare- Too Close (W3st Jump Up Remix) all criticism and suggestions loved...

yeah its a good song, i think the fast vocals sound beast, but then again I am definitely biased. 126 is the original :/ and I bought it off itunes

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist

yeah its a good song, i think the fast vocals sound beast, but then again I am definitely biased. 126 is the original :/ and I bought it off itunes
126 ehh... Then I have no ideas. Still good remix anyway.

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist

Nice. Try and play with your drums. The snare needs a lot more weight. and in general they need to be louder. Not sure about the bass sound itself but I'm really loving the bass line.

Could be a banger!

W3st

Unsigned DnB Producer

Nice. Try and play with your drums. The snare needs a lot more weight. and in general they need to be louder. Not sure about the bass sound itself but I'm really loving the bass line.

Could be a banger!
cheers sam, needed that advise for my mixdown. ill get to that tonight and post an update for yall.... then free dl's as usual

easy guys

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist

Really fun. I like this remix.

Very cool! Really liked the vocals and the bassline especially. You're good!