Alesis M1 MkII

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
Just ordered these babes from Thomann, can't wait for the arrival! I've read a lot of good stuff of these (mostly that they're a good value for the cheap price and very linear playback).

If anyone has used these, tell me your opinion about them, any distinctive sound problems or such. I read from some hi-gay-fi website that the low end is a bit muddy, any comments on that would be appriceated!

kama said:
Just ordered these babes from Thomann, can't wait for the arrival! I've read a lot of good stuff of these (mostly that they're a good value for the cheap price and very linear playback).

If anyone has used these, tell me your opinion about them, any distinctive sound problems or such. I read from some hi-gay-fi website that the low end is a bit muddy, any comments on that would be appriceated!
They're fine in my book, but I'm no professional! :teeth:

A bunch of people I know have or had them; Raiden, M-Code, Bad Ace Inc, Triple M, and Charge.

Good stuff (y)

logikz said:
the main problem with them is that you cant open them from the inside

yES this is a problem. last time i got caught within my monitors i was there for two weeks before my kid brother found me. he had to use an axe to get me out, hence the need for new monitors.

Back
Top Bottom