aleister crowley

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Kenneth4Eva, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

messed up childhood results in the church of satan.
    his poem about Susanne farts is kinda funny though

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

its celia. celias farts. or vaarts as i think he spelled it. i dont recall him having a problematic childhood, but then i dont remember the details about his childhood at all. crowley is, at some point or another, the pinnacle of interesting and powerful, in a human being, to those of us with a curious mind, a flair for the extravagant, a subversive vein (anti church for no particular reason other than having a churchly upbringing. it was very present so i took the easy way out and rebelled against my parents, the school and the church. curiously this is exaclty when the church burnings started, and the devil worship related killings and that, in norway, if anyone remembers. there were over 27 churches burned, i planned to burn our local one, but didnt, not because i didnt want to, but it just never happpened. we were going to deface it and crush windows first, then, if that went well, wed return the next night and burn it. i didnt do none of that and boy oh boy am i happy i didnt, today. i fear a most unfortunate focus will befall those who descerate hallowed ground, this is not because jesus is cross, mind, this is because a lot of people put a lot of money time and effort into burying their loved ones there, getting married, graduating, extra curricular bible studies, getting molested by priests etc. these are the people that will take out mob justice if they find you. also, jesus will be majorly cheesed off, you can expect serious plauges fairly immediately, locusts swarm, the first born child killer angel, frog rain, etc, you can count on it. its a very bad idea, generally, to anger an entities such as that. this parenthesis is so long i forgot what i was actually on about. did i mention i didnt sleep for a a a... a while. now. yeah. i guess you could call it 'a while'. at this juncture.

WAIT its crowley, yes, ok, right. well it is worthwhile, i find, to say how i feel about him, because hes legendary, both with those who have an interest in the occult and magick and that, but also with the genral public who absolutely love to talk about someone such as him, as he was, for lack of a better word, a terrible, utter, dirty nob.

im pretty sure he got close to something. something from out of this world, through his research and rituals, but like most gifted children, he got lost in an opium fog and went mad with syphilis quite a few times before dying in that bed and breakfast, far, far removed from his normal life style with unlimited money (for heroin) an actual congregation and regular rape and murder. its funny, because back then, if you were a certain upper class, you could do whatever the hell you wanted. kill a servant, rape a servant, ooooh his lordship can be difficult after a few glasses of port is all theyd say.
    crowley was one of those. which is also what makes him interesting, he was a sociopathic murderous sex crazed heroin beast with a god complex that never spent a day in jail (well, i think one, acutally, in paris) quite the contrary, he was given large sums of money, regularly, to continue the great work as it is called, and, he also had a family fortune.

the most captivating thing crowley did was the ritual he bought the mansion in scotland for. i forget what it was called, but its not from golden dawn, from what i understand, its ancient magick. its a six month ritual, and the participants get to sleep for two, maybe three hours a night, the rest of the time is chanting and rituals and tbh i dont know what they do, but i do know this: six months of sleep depravation in an occult ritual, meant to summon buer,[​IMG], means you will see something. sleep depravation and intense indoctrination with the occult will make you see things that arent there fairly quick i should think. if you want to know more about buer (the 10th demon) consult the lesser key of solomon.
    crowley never finished the ritual. he took a girl and moved right out of scotland and said bollocks to that whole idea.

this is all in that documentary btw. all his disgusting exploits and his fascination for magick, as well as mountain climbing, believe it or not. but im giving away all the good stuff, if youre bored, you should watch it, he really lived an extraordinary life.
    weevil, whats your take on crowley?

Kenneth4Eva likes this.
  3. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

the mansion is up close to lochness. theres still people who live there that say the place is cursed, but thats probably old fish wife tales.
    im not into the hole cult im more interested in the man and why he thought it necessary to do what he felt was right.
    the fact that this was all done during the early 20th century is pretty interesting.

4. Phat_Sam

Phat_Sam Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Dude... bullet points are just fine...

5. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

watch the documentary. its pretty interesting

6. Phat_Sam

Still ^^^^

7. logikz

bullet points sound just about right for you. from ha huuuuuuuuge gun, right in your daft twit balls.

8. Phat_Sam

Oh I see how it is Karl... maybe I just wont post up that string thing for the other thread....

9. logikz

NO NO wait come back, look, i meant like power point ok??? your balls are like power point, very widely spread and popular in office environments. is all i meant.

10. logikz

interesting point weevil, if you disregard the fact, or at least what i consider solid facts and am convinced of 100%, that it still goes on today

11. fuuz3r

fuuz3r KRISTJAN V

12. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  13. logikz

dont be naive fuuz3er, figuratively perhaps, but christian mythology is about as historically accurate as the book of mormon (that clearly states jesus was an american if im not mistaken) and there is no devil and there is no hell. there are entities we cant begin to understand with our human wetware, there are realms of existence unavailable to us normal people but i believe with the correct research you can acccess them. such is my understanding of magick, but good and bad are human inventions, its called moral relativism, and its why the idea of a hell below and a big horned clove footed demon with a trident (funny how he resembles pan, isnt it? its because the devil (and baphomet) was modeled after pan, as he was quite a popoular diety at the time, and the christian power machine wanted to get rid of all other religions, hence, pan went from the mischevious and mysterious god of the forest to the king of the fiery depths of hell) is just stupid. when we are freed of this prison of flesh, this vessel that can barely lift its eyes to the stars or fathom anything beyond the trees in the horizon, i believe we will be very very much better off. dont get me wrong, im having a blast in this physical form, on this planet, in this realm of reality, it really is quite fun, but it still frustrates me that the christian church has indoctrinated a whole world of people who arent even religious to believe in if not god then at least certainly satan?
    i think the chuch means many different things on many different levels, a place of worship, was always a special place. so i respect churches, but i know their dogma is based on populism, fear, pain, and clever cocktail of all most popular messiah myths at the time. you know thats what the bible is, right? all the best stories from the time it was written, compiled from all over the world, from all different religions.
    i think all religions worship the same thing, just different names and rituals. i believe in a god(s?), just not religion, even if i do respect their offices and quarters.
    sweden is so heavily secularized the church is almost gone, it makes me sad, in a way. they are beautiful buildings, and not all priests and pedos.