Alegria - The Secret Of Green Island

Alegria

Tune ID geek
Been a while since I've published a mix and figured it's time to deliver. So here I am thinking to myself what direction to go to in this one, I've already had a mix full of dancefloor vibes, one that's showcasing unknown talent, mostly out of the soulful liquid delicate stuff, and one with the nu-skool deeper vibes (as well as a competition mix for Sun & Bass '10 which I haven't uploaded here). And then I had a Captain Obvious moment: go across the board of what you play.

So without further ado, these are all tunes I really dig, no filler material in my opinion, and definitely one that tells a bit of a story. You'll also find that each and every single one of the artists showcased in this mix is worth watching and supporting, especially the less-known names!

greenlandlegria800xOKAI.jpg

(artwork by Fuse, copyright Fuse 2011)

Alegria - The Secret Of Green Island [19.01.11]

1. Mortem - Conversations [IM:LTD]
2. Triad - The Essence [Deep Soul Music]
3. Derrick & Tonika - Creme Brulee [Fokuz]
4. Naibu ft. Kiyomi - Fireflies [Horizons]
5. Brother - A Dream Like State [Fokuz]
6. Stunna & Grandmarquee - Only U [Urban Chemistry]
>>> Subwave - Stars Get Down [Hospital]
7. Decon - Secret Dub [forthcoming Jazzsticks]
8. Peyo & Cloud 9 - That's What You Do To Me (Random Movement remix) [Blu Saphir]
>>> Mutt, Eros & Atmospherix ft. The Square - Without U [Fokuz]
9. Calculon - Road Less Traveled [Fokuz]
10. Blue Motion ft. Grimm - There She Goes [Fokuz]
11. Stunna, Smote & Submorphics - Sweet Passion [Santorin]
12. Seba & Krazy - Finola [Innerground]
13. ATP - Shibuya Nights [BassdriveTunes]
>>> Drumagick & Marky - Super Bass [Beatmasters]
14. Total Science & S.P.Y - Legion [Metalheadz]
15. Jubei & S.P.Y - Project 1 [Metalheadz]
16. Octane & DLR - The Fly [Sonorous]
17. S.P.Y - Xenomorph [Metalheadz]
18. Noisia, Ed Rush & Optical - Brain Bucket [Vision]
19. Subwave - I Need You [Hospital]
20. Commix - Japanese Electronics (Instra:mental Moog remix) [Metalheadz]

(duration: 1h 2min)

Hope you enjoy what you hear! This one was first aired on Stunna's "The Greenroom" show on the 9th of February 2011, on Bassdrive.com - much respect to Stunna for letting me do it.

If you're a producer and you wanna send me your tracks, you can do so via AIM (screen name: alegriaabada) or the Soundcloud dropbox in my profile ( http://soundcloud.com/alegriaabada - my previous mixes are posted up there as well)

If you wanna book me to play at your gig, hit me up on AIM (alegriaabada), or send me a private message on Soundcloud.

PS. Apologies for the late posting of this, as it's not a new mix by far, but the newest I've published and I noticed it's not on here yet, so... enjoy ;]

Back
Top Bottom