Alchemy last night......hmmmmmmm

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
shock horror...Hype doesn't show up!! (notice the hint of sarcasm)

still at least Ncky Blk mrkt ...oooh! What a joke! that guy can't mix to save his life. He just drops tunes in at a high volume with no finesse!

Det turned up and for once I thought he was shit! No crowd interaction, clearly not loving it at all.

As for the resdents...

they were ok, and i am sorry if any of them post on here, but come on man! At least get someone who mixes slightly interestingly. Too many bassy rollers with no real ups or downs and just blending each tune after about 4 minutes....

yawn!

the venue just ate up the sound and it disapeared into nothing. The breaks room was better next door with actually interesting tunes just no crowd!

I hate to diss people whan they put on a night but hey i am fed up of paying to go to crap nights!

sorry!

no crowd, no system, no gals (over 18 ), no true juglist vibes.....no night!

(big up to wardy the only other person i recognised, although i did spot someone in a fancy red dnbf teeshirt)

roll on NYE

Last edited:
i know the feeling, i used to go to everything that was on in portsmouth...but now my outlook has changed...we need some new vibes, there are a lot of junglists about who need a local event to start things going again...i know that there are starting to be more little events about, and obviously BN is going ok...but we need new direction - i think portsmouth needs to resonate with its own sound,, as opposed to trying to recreate a london jam by just reeling in big name djs; who generally dont really care about rinsing at an event with just a few hundred ppl... all the time at bn sdm n triple m play a better set than the 'celebrity' who most ppl have come to c coz they know no better...that aint how it should be if ya know what i mean...

true true!

i just think last night was pap thats all. The Dj's were sooooo bloody boring!

Its only really Jungle Warfare and Breakneck that are worth going to. the rest suffer from terrible clubs, shit systems, cheesy promotion etc etc.

Anyone remember FTD? that was cool! and Vurt! that was cool big up teh EQ massive!

And hype actually turned up at EQ (Vurt)!

lokki said:
seems like only yesterday!

is it just me or was EQ adn the subway's system better back then?
:word:

I think that too, odd.

lokki said:
is it just me or was EQ adn the subway's system better back then?

Definately!!! last time i played upstairs the monitor and the entire left hand side of the sound system just didnt work!!!! (n)
Whos needs monitors anyway!

Charge said:
Definately!!! last time i played upstairs the monitor and the entire left hand side of the sound system just didnt work!!!! (n)
Whos needs monitors anyway!

last time i played downstairs i couldnt hear shit all from the monitors.

Back
Top Bottom