Albums like D-Kay Individual Soul

knucklez

As per the title, any one recommend any proper sunny day jazzy lounge style dnb albums. I've yet to find anything that compares to D-Kay Individual Soul. Such an amazing album I feel it just doesn't get the credit its deserved and really wanna know how much more of this stuff is out there. I've heard dribs and drabs and single songs but are there any worthwhile albums to purchase with a similar style?

nice man. just checked it, nice hazy days vibe indeed. still looking for something a bit more....jazzier.

but props to introducing me, no idea how id not heard him before.

nice man. just checked it, nice hazy days vibe indeed. still looking for something a bit more....jazzier.

but props to introducing me, no idea how id not heard him before.

probs because hes from germany? ;)

thought calibres last album was kinda jazzy tbh.

check new bit by mr joseph

found this. love it.

to other respondents.

Love Calibres Shelflife album and Eleventh Hour. Both solid favourites for the more chilled out times in your house. I find they, as well as Individual Soul, make excellent dinner party albums at a medium/low volume. Always keeps a nice mood in the air. Them and the SPY & Ell (who i was told is actually riya?) set on the DBTV Podcast with The Risky. One of, if not THE best set I've ever heard. You can stream it HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom