ALBUMS 2019 (Curated by yours truly, 808 Dnb + LSB Response Thread)

Not sure where else to post this...... but just look at it!!!! o_O

10 Years Of Neosignal compilation

Tracklist
Part 1
  1. Mefjus - Blitz (Levela Remix)
  2. Misanthrop - Deadlock (Halogenix Remix)
  3. Phace & Misanthrop - Sex Sells (Phace & Affe Maria Remix)
  4. Phace & Rawtekk - Stretch Pack (Rockwell Remix)
  5. Phace - Interplay (Kimyan Law Remix)

Part 2
  1. Phace - Basic Memory (Mefjus Remix)
  2. Phace - Hot Rock (Culprate Remix)
  3. Phace & Noisia - Micro Organism (Buunshin Remix)
  4. Phace & Misanthrop - Energie (Joe Ford Remix)
  5. Emperor - Calypso (Yunis Remix)
Part 3
  1. Phace & Misanthrop - Super Low (Original Mix)
  2. Phace & Misanthrop - Desert Orgy (Black Sun Empire Remix)
  3. Phace & Misanthrop - Progression (Signal & Synergy Remix)
  4. Phace & Noisia - MPD (Proxima Remix)
  5. Alix Perez & Rockwell - Ballbag (Subtension Remix)
Neosignal will release Neosignal X Part 1 on April 24th, 2019, Neosignal X Part 2 on May 29th, 2019 and Neosignal X Part 3 on June 26th, 2019.

Heist LP coming this year. Taken from DOA

So as I mentioned several weeks ago, my output of my music has been very limited over the last 2 years. The reason for this is because I have been writing the first ever Heist album! I’ve been producing as Heist for 18 years and I’ve never written an album or actually ever felt I was ready to make one. I’m happy to reveal to you that it is nearly finished and I can’t wait for you all to hear it!

The last 2 years have been tricky musically. I moved into my first home and had to build a new studio from scratch all in the middle of doing this album. As you can imagine, this has been pretty testing at times. I almost felt like giving up at points in the transition. Add to this over 120 clients that I have been teaching one-to-one electronic music tuition (1 per day). My time was almost being stretched too much, to the point I was spending more time on helping others with their music than my own material.

It has also been like being in “musical prison” doing this project, in the sense that I didn’t want to tell anyone that I was doing this album and couldn't send any music to anyone either. I didn’t want to start talking about the album while I was making it - for it to then it take like a year or so to actually get finished, but now it is nearly ready, I feel it is time to let you know that something big is coming from me. I’ve never had so many tracks collected and ready to go and I’m excited! It is the biggest musical endeavour of my career!

I’m hoping to take the album’s sound all over the UK and to other countries too, so anyone who is interested in being involved in the album tour should contact jon@urbanagency.co.uk for details. I’m going to leave it at that for now. I just want to thank everyone who supports my music for bearing with me. I’m doing this for you guys ❤

Iacon. First audio teaser is on Facebook if you're a friend of his

One of the guys involved in this project posted some info on DOA

'just a heads up we're the people who put the comp together with f&g. yes all 32 tracks are coming digitally. a taste of some tracks ...
Wots My Code - Dubplate
Cybersonik Technarchy
Noise Factory - I Bring You The Future'

Big props if so. Sauce please @808 Dnb ?
Not sure where else to post this...... but just look at it!!!! o_O

10 Years Of Neosignal compilation

Tracklist
Part 1
  1. Mefjus - Blitz (Levela Remix)
  2. Misanthrop - Deadlock (Halogenix Remix)
  3. Phace & Misanthrop - Sex Sells (Phace & Affe Maria Remix)
  4. Phace & Rawtekk - Stretch Pack (Rockwell Remix)
  5. Phace - Interplay (Kimyan Law Remix)

Part 2
  1. Phace - Basic Memory (Mefjus Remix)
  2. Phace - Hot Rock (Culprate Remix)
  3. Phace & Noisia - Micro Organism (Buunshin Remix)
  4. Phace & Misanthrop - Energie (Joe Ford Remix)
  5. Emperor - Calypso (Yunis Remix)
Part 3
  1. Phace & Misanthrop - Super Low (Original Mix)
  2. Phace & Misanthrop - Desert Orgy (Black Sun Empire Remix)
  3. Phace & Misanthrop - Progression (Signal & Synergy Remix)
  4. Phace & Noisia - MPD (Proxima Remix)
  5. Alix Perez & Rockwell - Ballbag (Subtension Remix)
Neosignal will release Neosignal X Part 1 on April 24th, 2019, Neosignal X Part 2 on May 29th, 2019 and Neosignal X Part 3 on June 26th, 2019.

audio for part 1 https://www.beatport.com/release/neosignal-x-part-1/2561655

There was an image on Kid Drama's instagram stories the other day, can't find it anymore, but it said (I think) Instra:mental: Timelines. Could it be the album of unreleased Instra:mental material that he's been talking about? I hope so...
He teased an Instra:mental compilation or album of some sort a month or two ago, so that could be it

Yes I saw that too

He's teased it a few times over the last year or so

It's definitely coming!!!!!!!

There was an image on Kid Drama's instagram stories the other day, can't find it anymore, but it said (I think) Instra:mental: Timelines. Could it be the album of unreleased Instra:mental material that he's been talking about? I hope so...

KINGS OF THE ROLLERS - KINGS OF THE ROLLERS LP (Hospital records) 26th April

large

Best album of the year yet for me by a country mile

55bcf2e04ebea8d2ee3722b109a5a5248331058630d507d354f703c0121f9faa.jpg

2 x 12"

Tracklist
1Shut Up Feat. Suku
2Heater Feat. General Levy
3Original Business
4Murder Music Feat. Kabaka Pyramid
5Program Feat. Irah
6Cool N Crisp Feat. Natty Campbell
7Weed & Rum Feat. Masicka
8Burning
9Retreat Feat. Cutty Ranks
10Delete Feat. Burro Banton
11Bubble Feat. New Kidz
12Disaster

Tracklist for parts 1 and 2

Part 1 :
A1 Leftfield - Not Forgotten (Dub Mix)
A2 One Tribe - Is This All (Instinctstrumental)
B1 Lennie De Ice - We Are IE (Original Mix)
B2 Zero B - Lock Up (2012 Re Master)
C1 Wots My Code - Dubplate
C2 Foul Play - Being With You
D1 Noise Factory - The Future
D2 Fallout - The Morning After (Sunrise Mix)

Part 2 :
A1 Rhythim Is Rhythim - Emanon
A2 Cybersonik - Technarchy
B1 Looney Tunes - Just As Long As I Got You (Brooklyn club mix)
B2 Ecstacy Club - Jesus Loves The Acid
C1 Nightmares On Wax - Aftermath
C2 Juno - Soul Thunder
D1 Bodysnatch - Just 4 U London (Kuff Mix)
D2 Q Project - Champion Sound (Alliance Remix)

Dunno where else to post this, but I just listened to the previews of Matrix & Futurebound's album out of curiosity since I recall them announcing it like six years ago. I noticed they included a track called Control that they released back in 2013 and I have to say, that is a fucking pisstake. Why even bother re-releasing a pop song like that? Surely no one bought it.

Dunno where else to post this, but I just listened to the previews of Matrix & Futurebound's album out of curiosity since I recall them announcing it like six years ago. I noticed they included a track called Control that they released back in 2013 and I have to say, that is a fucking pisstake. Why even bother re-releasing a pop song like that? Surely no one bought it.
Matrix & Futurebound are so far gone that you couldn't even call them third division banger merchants. Seems all they do these days is release the same song over and over with a different vocalist and hope everybody is too distracted by their incredibly cheesy photoshoots to notice.

Back
Top Bottom