ALBUMS 2019 (Curated by yours truly, 808 Dnb + LSB Response Thread)

Matrix & Futurebound are so far gone that you couldn't even call them third division banger merchants. Seems all they do these days is release the same song over and over with a different vocalist and hope everybody is too distracted by their incredibly cheesy photoshoots to notice.

It's actually so, so bad. It's like they make each song in one day. Surely they can do better. I listen to it and wonder why any resources are put into releasing it. I hate to sound harsh like this but it's kinda puzzlingly-shit music.

https://spearheadrecords.bandcamp.com/album/spearhead-100

The 100th release from Spearhead Records.

This will be officially released on Friday 7th June 2019.

4 x 12" Vinyl

This is a strictly limited edition vinyl set which will not be repressed. Once they are gone they are gone.

Vinyl Tracklist

A1) The Vanguard Project – Stitches feat. Jemimah Read (Calibre Remix)
A2) Redeyes – Outlines
A3) Bungle – Northern Dub
B1) Technimatic & LSB – Sight Lines
B2) BCee – Back To The Street feat. Philippa Hanna (BCee’s Refix)
B3) Saikon – Eastern Shimmer
C1) Jonny L – Bass Break (Nu:Tone Remix)
C2) Villem – Reflections feat. Jevon Ives
C3) Airshots – Can’t Catch Me feat. Ben Shemel
D1) Seba – My Love
D2) Anile – Turn Around
D3) BCee – Hand On My Heart
E1) Riya – We Belong feat. Maverick Soul & Frank H Carter III (BCee Remix)
E2) Low:r – Other Side feat. Anna Pancaldi
E3) John B – If U Need Anything
F1) Utah Jazz – Handle It feat. DRS (Pola & Bryson Remix)
F2) Dexcell – Missing Pieces
F3) Macca & Loz Contreras – One Love
G1) LSB – My Squeeze
G2) ZeroZero – Before feat. LaMeduza
G3) BCee – Wanderer (Black Barrel Remix)
H1) Villem & McLeod – The Sea feat. Heidi Vogel (BCee Remix)
H2) Walk:r – Wallflower
H3) The Vanguard Project – Is This Love feat. Lucy Kitchen (Dexcell Remix)

Response & Pliskin look like they have an LP coming on Western Lore...... sampler up in the pink

Time to get your skate on cunts :derp2:

large

that board is gonna be ruined the first few nose grinds and what kind of trucks would one even put on that

Matrix & Futurebound are so far gone that you couldn't even call them third division banger merchants. Seems all they do these days is release the same song over and over with a different vocalist and hope everybody is too distracted by their incredibly cheesy photoshoots to notice.

they make stadium drum and bass and even though i've been a long time fan of Matrix, even enjoy a few cheesier cuts he's done with Futurebound ("sandstorm" is beautiful and idgaf what anybody says) i can see why it's not everybody's sound.

the pretentious neuronerd purist in me wishes to all fuck he'd try his hand at making a follow up to Sleepwalk but i cannot be mad at Matrix for chasing paper and getting booked off the stadium jungle wave.

folks went from barely making any money and touring to the point of having no life, to getting corporate level contracts and recognition/respect (as far as dnb goes anyway) so on that tip i'm happy to see one of my favorite artists having this level of success. god knows the dude put in more than enough time.

New Chase & Status album is actually pretty decent. Haven't heard much on it here.

Definitely their best effort in years IMO. Shame about the album being a wash in vocal mumble jumble tho. Some of the instrumentals under the riff raff vocals sound crisp as fuck.

Definitely their best effort in years IMO. Shame about the album being a wash in vocal mumble jumble tho. Some of the instrumentals under the riff raff vocals sound crisp as fuck.
Yeah I get where you're coming from... it's a love it or hate it thing for sure. Personally I love that stuff but it's true there's not a single instrumental track on the album, so it's not going to be everybody's bag.

Back
Top Bottom