ALBUMS 2019 (Curated by yours truly, 808 Dnb + LSB Response Thread)

That Dabs LP....I dunno. Wasn't feeling any of the tunes on it, can't think of any other Dispatch LP where this happened. What do you like about it?

KINGS OF THE ROLLERS - KINGS OF THE ROLLERS LP (Hospital records) 26th April

large

Last edited:
Heist LP coming this year. Taken from DOA

So as I mentioned several weeks ago, my output of my music has been very limited over the last 2 years. The reason for this is because I have been writing the first ever Heist album! I’ve been producing as Heist for 18 years and I’ve never written an album or actually ever felt I was ready to make one. I’m happy to reveal to you that it is nearly finished and I can’t wait for you all to hear it!

The last 2 years have been tricky musically. I moved into my first home and had to build a new studio from scratch all in the middle of doing this album. As you can imagine, this has been pretty testing at times. I almost felt like giving up at points in the transition. Add to this over 120 clients that I have been teaching one-to-one electronic music tuition (1 per day). My time was almost being stretched too much, to the point I was spending more time on helping others with their music than my own material.

It has also been like being in “musical prison” doing this project, in the sense that I didn’t want to tell anyone that I was doing this album and couldn't send any music to anyone either. I didn’t want to start talking about the album while I was making it - for it to then it take like a year or so to actually get finished, but now it is nearly ready, I feel it is time to let you know that something big is coming from me. I’ve never had so many tracks collected and ready to go and I’m excited! It is the biggest musical endeavour of my career!

I’m hoping to take the album’s sound all over the UK and to other countries too, so anyone who is interested in being involved in the album tour should contact jon@urbanagency.co.uk for details. I’m going to leave it at that for now. I just want to thank everyone who supports my music for bearing with me. I’m doing this for you guys ❤️

More info:

That footer line about Shogun Audio though...... record label home to.... Alix Perez, Icicle, Spectrasoul, Rockwell..... who have all flown the nest! 🤣 good one Shogun

Technimatic ‘Through The Hours Deluxe Edition’ - 2x12” + 2x10”

A1 - Past, Present, Future
A2 - Recurring Dream
A3 - Sometimes
B1 - The Nightfall Ft. Jono Mccleery
B2 - Goodbye Kiss
B3 - True Believer
C1 - Resolution
C2 - Holding On Ft. Matt Wilson
C3 - Let It Fall
D1 - Breathe In
D2 - Weightless Ft. Lucy Kitchen
D3 - All Our Yesterdays

A - 2004
B - Belonging Ft. Lsb
C - Out Of Reach Vip
D - Changeling Vip

SHA149 Shogun Audio
Expected 12 Apr 2019

Audio https://www.beatport.com/release/through-the-hours/2502158

Sounding like some fun fantastic liquid from the duo again.

Last edited:
KINGS OF THE ROLLERS - KINGS OF THE ROLLERS LP (Hospital records) 26th April

large

I do like the artwork, It sounds like they have been at the boat yard again steeling samples @Jan Michaels Vincent ? :teeth:

https://www.beatport.com/release/you-got-me-beatport-exclusive/2519079

He hasn't said yet, but 2 of the tunes are marked as 'sampler', so I would bet at least those will be pressed. It's not all gold in there but some pretty sick DLR-style rollers, so I hope they carefully choose the tunes they press

:banllama::bansplit::nanas::nanas2::1:🍌

cccad6e3-d0e5-4991-a2d4-ac23421d2ebe.jpg

Actually really like the album. It's like one big party... so many different vibes and styles all pulled together by an underlying ragga theme.

Also Original Nuttah big band version is great.

Fair play. Personally I'm not feeling it.

More info:

Technimatic - Through The Hours Deluxe Edition.
Pressed on beautiful colour vinyl and enclosed in a specially made premium quality four page booklet, this special limited Deluxe Edition includes four vinyl - two 12"s with the full album and two further 10"s that feature exclusive tracks never to be released physically or digitally except in this product. This is the ultimate edition for all serious Technimatic fans!

Might have to nab this, having some exclusive to vinyl tunes always makes me a happy camper
samples for most of the album are up...some awesome tunes in there!
https://www.shogunaudio.co.uk/shop/technimatic-through-the-hours-deluxe-edition-2

Back
Top Bottom