ALBUMS 2019 (Curated by yours truly, 808 Dnb + LSB Response Thread)

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
Still high on Eggnog...listening to the new Sick Music 2019 Comp Mix

Don't have a clue about whats coming out next year...so this is where you good frigid people can inform your token Hawaii boy about all those devilish releases coming next year :teeth:

HIT ME!

Still high on Eggnog...listening to the new Sick Music 2019 Comp Mix

Don't have a clue about whats coming out next year...so this is where you good frigid people can inform your token Hawaii boy about all those devilish releases coming next year :teeth:

HIT ME!
:idea:

Dyl - Sonder LP (on Paradise Lost) end of Jan / start of Feb

So, not on Nord Label as previously worded, but Dyl's Sonder LP is coming on Paradise Lost probably in 2019. Also confirmed from the man himself will be a vinyl release of this :)

47277791_2290217800989058_635474766886600704_n.jpg

Also I believe a Clipz album + Chase & Status - Return To Jungle (if that's not out yet)

Probably expect something long and playing on Exit and Critical. Possibly on Samurai as well

Kimyan Law was meant to have an album out at the end of this year I'm pretty sure. I recall seeing a Blu Mar Ten post saying there might be two albums out on the label before the end of the year and that hasn't eventuated yet. So Kimyan Law's third album must be early next year.

If it does come out in 2019 it'll most likely be on Exit. There are no definitive plans for an album at the moment though. I spoke to Damon the other day and he said he wants to write an album but is having too much fun writing bangers.
Gotcha. A year or so ago I'd read something about him working on an album for Headz so I didn't know if that was still happening

You do know we can see who made the thread, You don't have to go bigin yourself up lol

Id like another ram remix album or maybe finally the bad company one

Remix project on Headz of Goldies Journey Man LP. Not sure if it’s a full album though.

Zero T & Beta 2 have some retro 90s sounding LP project on Headz too.

Krust LP should be 2019. I know he premiered some of it at a gig in Bristol at the end of this year and said he was touring with it. Can’t wait for that one myself!

Kimyan Law was meant to have an album out at the end of this year I'm pretty sure. I recall seeing a Blu Mar Ten post saying there might be two albums out on the label before the end of the year and that hasn't eventuated yet. So Kimyan Law's third album must be early next year.

The three LP’s were RQ’s album, my album, and the vinyl reissue of BMT’s first album.

Benny III makes a comeback

Not a good enough sauce

You do know we can see who made the thread, You don't have to go bigin yourself up lol

Id like another ram remix album or maybe finally the bad company one

It is tooting ya own horn a bit @808 Dnb :teeth:

hoping for a Souped Up mega jamp fest

Oo Oo if were guessing what we're hoping will come out this year, my shouts are for a long player from Monty and something from Hazard

Back
Top Bottom