Album Recommendations.

Junzo

Hello,
I've been listening to Drum and Bass for quite a while now. It all started with Pendulum. Their 01/01/08 set in Leeds, Waxon Metropolis is still one of my favorite sets out there. I love 'Hold Your Color' (not so fond of 'In Silico', but I don't really know why) so I searched a bit on the internet and I found out about Jungle Sound Gold. When I finally had the chance to listen to that album, I thought (and still think) it was phenomenal!

Then something made me learn about DJ Fresh. I searched a bit and I bumped into 'Escape From Planet Monday'. This is the best d&b album I own this day and it still hasn't left my CD tray since.

Now I'm wondering what album could be the next one in this brilliant list. I'm not searching for compilation albums like 'Jungle Sound Gold' and 'Stadium Drum and Bass', but for albums like 'Hold Your Color' and 'Escape From Planet Monday'. Can somebody recommend anything that has the same kind of vibe to it? And can somebody explain why I love 'Hold Your Color' but I don't like 'In Silico' (except Propane Nightmares, which is also played in that set I talked about).

Thank you all and I'm very sorry if I couldn't make myself very clear, English is not my main language. If there are spelling mistakes, they weren't made on purpose!

PS: Thanks ! :D

Deep Soul Music "Future without past" LP ...

plus_sign.jpg
number1.jpg

Adam F - Colours
Break - Symmetry
Chase & Status - More Than Alot
Pendulum - Hold Your Colour
Roni Size - New Forms

If your after mix cd's
Nighlife 1, 2, 3, 4
Fabriclive 18, 25, 35, 40, 44
Hospital Mix 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Drum & Bass Arena Mix Cd's

Adam F - Colours
Break - Symmetry
Chase & Status - More Than Alot
Pendulum - Hold Your Colour
Roni Size - New Forms

If your after mix cd's
Nighlife 1, 2, 3, 4
Fabriclive 18, 25, 35, 40, 44
Hospital Mix 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Drum & Bass Arena Mix Cd's

:word:

Commix - Call To Mind
London Elektricity - Syncopated City or in fact any album
Watch the Ride series
Goldie - Timeless
LTJ Buken - Journey Inwards
Danny Byrd - Supersized

Thank you guys! I've never imagined that I'd get that much response in such a short time span! Now comes the hard part, checking them all out :D.

in silico aint fucking rock....its more indie and pussyfied to be honest.

mate just get anything on breakbeat koas label.

doubt u will like alot of this stuff that has been suggested as you have only listened to ''stadium' drum and bass basically

Back
Top Bottom