Albeton

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Anyone else use this?

Lets get one thing straight here... i dont use it for mixing like you would on decks.. ! Just sampling and chopping beats on the hoof...

Its really good fun.. its opened up a new world to me that enable me to go far beyond one genre of music ... I known the breakcore people use it and its pretty standard with bands that use electronic music.. . Ive recently been applying it to DnB, Dubstep and hip hop.. even metal.

Might put a set from it up on here soon see what you think..

Just wondered if anyone else uses it.

Last edited:
uncle-albert-2585.jpg

"It's great son. Have you got a fiver I can have?"

Saint has dabbling with it too.
I know some guy that uses it whilst mixing breakS in conjunction with and alan and Heath mixer (model escapes me right now) but he's doing some mental stuff with it. Remixing tracks in the mix so to speak. Quality stuff.
Got ableton 7 lite myself but not played around with it yet.

Think Zinc has been doing some stuff with it too lately...

Yeah been playing around a bit recently, its sorta a bit too all inclusive for me - can literally do anything. Dont really know where to start when it comes to alot of things.

Ist just ridiculously addictive... Its just an amazing tool for creating on the move mash ups etc,.. its a really freeing program.. im looking into combining it with my decks and seeing what happens... Ive got too much of a low attention span for producing but its gives me a bit of creative freedom that two decks and vinyl just doesnt.

Back
Top Bottom