Alan Carr, funny or not?

Do you find him funny?

• Total voters

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I think the guys funny as fuck.

And don't vote no because he's gay. Gay people are often funnier than straight people. Apart from Fran. He's gay but still bland.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
thought his chatty man trailers were he is a toddler is funny, and well made.

friday night project was good but Justin Lee Collins is way funnier and chatty man bored me slightly.

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
Both justin an this douchbag are everything thats wrong with tv!
There not funny they simply annoy the shit out of me (an hopefully most people) tbh i cant stand either of them, there comedy is 'play school' compared to the rest of the actual comedians out there.
The world would be a much better place without these ppl regressing any1 who watches them!
They are true shit stains on the underpants of society!

AND for the record im not a homophobe, homophobe means ur frightened of gays im not frightened of them i just think its disgusting to enter an exit passage, they dont scare me they just sicken me is all.....each to there own n all that....

Thanks brof, u found somethin i would take the time to rant about! :2thumbs:

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Justin Lee Collins is a fucking idiot. Can't stand him.

Anyone seen Alan Carr's stand up? It's quality. Tooth Fairy had me in stitches.

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
brof/moskit

alan carr is a absolute fucking dickhead and so are you two for entertaining the fag. now delete this thread and save what little face you have left.

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
i was well dissapointed that chatty man wasn't like the adverts, the life of a toddler through the eyes of a 40yo gay man would have been funny as

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
i was well dissapointed that chatty man wasn't like the adverts, the life of a toddler through the eyes of a 40yo gay man would have been funny as
yeah me too, that was the only reason i watched the first show.

sadly the actual show is moribund.