AL CAPONE - LIVING OUT MY LIFE, VOCAL'D BURNING BRIDGES! CHECK IT OUT - ANTHEM DNB

Re: AL CAPONE - LIVING OUT MY LIFE, VOCAL'D BURNING BRIDGES! CHECK IT OUT - ANTHEM DN

I already commented on the version without the vox on it so I'll only focus on the vocals now then. Could be cool if you just get some mixing on it. Personally I think its too much vocals, perhaps leave some parts without the vocals to make you focus a bit more on the instruments in the tune.

Are the vocals from your own throat or someone else's? Sounds quite good. Anyways, the main problem is that it isnt mixed yet. Get some eq and fx on it to sit right and I figure that this is going to be quite nice.

Re: AL CAPONE - LIVING OUT MY LIFE, VOCAL'D BURNING BRIDGES! CHECK IT OUT - ANTHEM DN

ah cheers man i hear ya! there my brothers vocals , hes called smokio, back in 2006-2009 he was really quite famed but hes been off it for a while now, you can hear some of his stuff at www.soundcloud.com/smokio , hes a really talented writer, im the producer and the kid who plays the instruments, my dads a singer, haha musical family- back to the tune- im gonna get a wav of the raw vocals and mix it myself in logic, this was a slap dash mix in cubase . thanks for the comments

Get pitch adjuster and put your brothers voice in key. It would not hurt to reverb and start splitting freq. on voice after you get it in key either. Also get under layers of his voice for key words and put alot of delay or something on them to give them more life.
The music is sounding pretty good. I would not mind listening without the vocal.

Get pitch adjuster and put your brothers voice in key. It would not hurt to reverb and start splitting freq. on voice after you get it in key either. Also get under layers of his voice for key words and put alot of delay or something on them to give them more life.
The music is sounding pretty good. I would not mind listening without the vocal.

Some solid advice for vocal treatment

Love the music, love the vocal. They just don't gel together. No idea how to fix that, but don't let that stop you. You should definitely fix it. Might be wicked. Little bit of 8 mile vibe in there. dnb style.

wow much appreciated peeps, yeah i need to get the wav off my other comp and do it all in logic, i left this mixing down to my brother and he mixes over simple grime instrumentals so theres actually never much mixing to do, bit more difficult with the amount of freqs in dnb music so, ill get this sorted!!

Back
Top Bottom