AL CAPONE -LATEST TUNE, ROAD TO RELENTLESS

alcaponeuk

ill be honest and say this isnt one of my best tracks, i loved my main bass with the pitch bend but the rest of the song was rushed around that but i just wanted to get it out there haha, should of spent far far longer mastering it but hey ho some of you out there may like it so let me know what you think!
by the way i called it road to relentless, as i performed with my brother and some friends at relentless NASS festival last weekend and theres a bunch of footage i wanna throw together in a music video for this haha

Last edited:
and i just realised ive exported this and released it and one of the bass patterns has disappeared off the tune hahahaha

Nice track man! Love that heavy dancefloor sound. The only ennoying thing is the snare imo. I don't know but there's something missing, a bit lack of mid-high ranges i think.

Finish this tune and send it to hamilton- mind vortex, and ask their meaning about this! Good job man

i did cut a massive amount of the mid out of the snare so thats probably what your hearing bro! ill probably remix this track and get in touch with them, your feedbacks much appreciated bro cheers!

i did cut a massive amount of the mid out of the snare so thats probably what your hearing bro! ill probably remix this track and get in touch with them, your feedbacks much appreciated bro cheers!

Yeh man certainly do that! I hear also bit the same style as in ur remix from All i know.. Definatly keep goin that direction!

Back
Top Bottom