AL CAPONE - HYPERGRASS (driving energetic dnb)

It's really good fun. I like that sweep that comes in to it. Only criticism I have is that I think the lower end needs to be boosted up a bit. Sometimes the high end comes in a bit too powerful

thanks mate! well i think there was big compression/limiting problems - somebody else said the opposite that the sub is drowning all the high etc. i just switched up some stuff in my master channel and replaced the track on soundcloud so if u take another listen it may seem abit cleaner :) thanks

hmmmm

well the drums need to be turned up hard. i can barely hear them, but im on computer speakers. I like the saw melody you got going but those drums needs to punch through.

try a mono compress of the kick and snare channels, sidechaining the high snap of the snare to the synth out section or to whatever your lead is on. also sidechain at the 200hz mark of the snare subtly to add more room for oomph. transient shapers work well here as well.

cool start, but the overall work is in the mixdown. keep at it and itll be a banger!

oh and mind peaking mine? http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/...fuck-me-first-track-since-ive-been-back-remix
cheers bud

Back
Top Bottom