AL CAPONE - GROUND ZERO , FIRST FINISHED PIECE ON LOGIC PRO! FEEDBACK?!?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birth Day to You, You just got Logic, and Smell Like One too.

Bad- The mix is not good.
Good- The overall idea of the song good. It is nice and dark. You got some really cool noises coming in and things to keep the listener interested.
Conclusion: Sort out that mix and this song will pretty cool.

wow. motherfucker you got skills.

id like to hear a cleaner mix and more character in the synths. obviously the drums need to groove better but a lot of that comes down to mixing. i really like it because the song is its own world. really good songwriting. cheers.

I used logic for a year and I recently started using cubase which I must prefer, might just be the fact I've had logic at college which can't get me in a decent production enviroment where as I use cubase at home haha

as said, needs a proper mixdown and it'll sound fat then those drums will sound a lot nicer as well. The idea is there though and its really getting there, just keep developing it and you'll have yourself a dark banger!

wow, mint comments, yeah m taking everything on board its definitely the mixdown that lets it down! thanks for the feedback peeps, getting a pair of krk's the end of the month so i shouldnt be putting out headphone mixes anymore so well see how it goes

I've used headphones for a year as well man, just keep mixing it down and playing it on a soundsystem and mix it down again. I find after awhile it all started to become clearer and you'll be able to mix through headphones, but that said you're getting krks at the end of the month so it shouldn't matter!

yeh i feel you bro, unfortunately im all desktop now and havent got a system close by to easily check, nor a system thats accurate enough so for now im just winging it :( but yeah hopefully mixdowns should be up to scratch next month! ANYMORE FEEDBACK PEEPS?! :)

Back
Top Bottom