AL:C - Unspoken (oldschool influenced liquid dnb! enjoy)

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by alcaponeuk, Mar 3, 2015.

1. alcaponeuk

alcaponeuk Member

easy peeps, been holding this tune back for a while , pretty happy with where its at but would of liked to have this one professionally mastered but unfortunately im not that patient nor have the money, so here it is ! heavily influenced by alot of the artists i been listening to recently.
    and some more artwork too! [​IMG]unspoken logo by alcaponeuk1

2. alcaponeuk

alcaponeuk Member

bump! got pushed down the thread :( also heres some shameless promo but im just 2 followers away from the big 1000! would be really nice if dnbforum could push me over that milestone, peace and love

3. momentuk

momentuk Member

One main thing I can spot is the kick and snare contrast quite a bit. The kick being louder and punchier, where the snare isn't. This might be intentional as a lot of producers take a snare from a break and pair it with a harder hitting kick, but in my opinion they could be made to work together just a little bit better. Nice work though man!

4. S.Conspiracy

S.Conspiracy Member

this is produced really well! i'd agree with momentuk, maybe layer in a tuned snare with the break to give it some more punch! other than that, really clean vibes, nice.

5. blend107

blend107 Active Member

Sick track, very well produced. Drums are all very neat and bind together into a nice little jungle roller! Well played mate :)