Akward moments

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by APERone, Mar 26, 2009.

1. APERone

APERone YO, SHIT'S MAD ILL SON.

so its 10:00 AM here, and about 30 minutes ago I got out of bed to take a leak. Most of my suite mates arent up till 11 so I go in my boxers, morning wood and everything. Open the door and theres one of my suite mates by one of the sinks doing some lines at 9:30, and me with a hard on about to take a piss (we have a stall in the bathroom and 2 sinks) ...there was a long pause and then just a weird good morning :rinsed:

SHARE YOURS

2. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

i hope he gave u a good morning wiff...

3. SLow

SLow Quadrospazzed life-glug

Doing lines at 9.30 on a Thursday morning :tut:

4. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

he was still prob on the charlie razzle from the night before...

5. chanty

chanty Active Member

If he gave u sum Charlie that's a sign he wants ur cock

6. YOUNG TUNA

YOUNG TUNA IT'S ME BITCHES

This happened to me just now actually.

I was listening Aerosmith - Don't Wanna Miss A Thing and had copy pasted the lyrics to a notepad where I kept my job related stuff also for some stupid reason I don't really know. So when I did the job and replied the client I pasted the whole thing to the e-mail and forgot about the lyrics so translated it said:

You will receive your credit bill in a few work days.

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
    Watch you smile while you are sleeping

Best regards,
    Tomi Toiviainen

and the client was a male

7. Textbook

Textbook BUTTER

i was on a date a while back last year sometime.. n i was a bit ill.. so we were out yada yada.. n i laughed at something she said.. all of a sudden.. biiiiig stream of snot coming out of my nose down my face.. yeah not my best moment.. that was a little awkward. ha.

8. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

heh heh heh

9. APERone

Textbook, I hate when I sneeze and that happens.
    Oh and I don't do lines. Still, it was strange l

10. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Calling fran black homo was quite akward. We just sat naked in bed for what seemed like hours not knowing what to say.

11. robhicks1

robhicks1 Nuts about Zoo

Bwahahahahaha

12. shadow_sniper

shadow_sniper BURCHY!!!

i farted during a minutes silence at diana rememberence service, i was about 10...everyone looked at my mum with disgust but i couldnt see the problem.....

13. wo88le

wo88le A Mockery of a Travesty

Was feeling really ill a while back. Was at school talking to my mate and coughed up a huge lump of flem onto his hair when his back was turned, then i was like oh shit, i could leave it there but im a nice sorta guy.

So i gave him a hug and kept patting and wiping his head to try and get the flem out, he kept on trying to pull away but i was like "no stay, i need to....touch.....you"

God it was horrible

14. APERone

^nice!
    I remember I used to spill germ-x into girls hairs when in 7th grade so it would smell like alc.

15. Nutek

Nutek movement junglist

talking of flem..

i was at a mates house a few years back and we were sat talking to eachother when all of a sudden i spat out a huge greenie on his knee.. he just looked at me in disgust like wtf? i didn't know what to say, i still don't know what the fuck actually drove me to spit a greenie on my mates knee, it just happened! no explanation! anyway i was just like "please don't tell your mum!" ah the good old primary school days..

16. DontLikeCops

DontLikeCops Certified tramp

first time i fucked my bird i was in missonary position then went to kiss her then a snot fell out my nose on her face:D but im still with her though

17. justin_credible

justin_credible Lurker

^ Thats pretty bad.
    About 3 months ago i was in a horrific situation. I used to be kinda with this girl wen i was 17, nothing official but we used to get it on quite a bit. She went to uni, blah blah.

While she was away however i went to some party and ended up fucking her mum. Bad bad bad times. The girl found out about me doin the dirty with her mum, and went kinda mad. Now, if that wasnt awkward enough.

3 years later.......

I get on the bus in town, and see this girls mum. I say hello and sit at the back. She then got up and sat next to me. We chatted she wanted me to go round her house. she was obviously in the mood, and as there was only us 2 so she stood up, and pulled down her panties to show me what i would me missing. I was shocked, told her i was seein someone, fuck that shit.

We get to the hospital and who gets on but the girls daughter! she comes to the back and sits in the seat infront of us. I just thought that was really funny, shhe was kinda blunt with us, but it was all good. Until she realised her mums knickers were still round her ankles!
    She went mental!
    I got off at the next stop and walked home!

18. chanty

chanty Active Member

at innovation in the dam last year me n all my mates decided to chew on loads of mushrooms, we were stood in the street an evry1 put theyre first one in there mouth n started chewing, anyway my mate who was stood infront of me gagged an sorta choked on his and splurted most of it out in my face.was pretty awkward so i just went mental and started punchin him. just to add on to my story we were all trippin in this dinjy coffee shop one of my mates stood up to go toilet but sum1 was in there so he stood outside, then he collapsed on the floor, i thought he got punched my other mate freaked out and thought sum1 slit his throat, but he jus blacked out. and in the same bar a diffrent mate was up at the bar, then leant on this random kid who shrugged him off and he also collapsed on the floor. 2 mates blacked out in the same bar. the mistress who was upstairs " miss trouble" more used to dishin out spankins, came down to look ater my mate and gave him a drink of vitamin C or sumthin hahahahahahaha

19. *SweetPea*

*SweetPea* LADY VINYL

1. I once had a nose bleed on a guys face whilst we were having sex. That was pretty awful. It was a pretty good passion killer.
    Needless to say I was wrrreeecked!

20. DJ NUERA

DJ NUERA 5HEAD

I duno, kinda turns me on.